Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Klingonmike

Me at work

Very Cool. It reminds me of my old days behind the mic. Speaking of which, is that an RE-20 or a PL-20? Since you're close by to where I am, what's your frequency? And if you decide you want to use your voice other than being an on air jock, give me a PM or e-mail. Doing commercial vo's can be very lucrative. Good luck on the air and watch out for the PD.

You can find me at 102.5 fm. I'm on the air afternoons from 3-7pm. We are a 100,000 watts station and I have had people from Suffolk call in saying they can heer us loud and clear!

I'll attempt to tune you in when I leave tonight on my way to the pool. It looks like Norfolk could pick you up but I'm concerned that your sticks might be a multiple directional array in which case you would be beaming away from Norfolk as ordered by the FCC. I'll see if my planetary terestrial transport (car), can pick you up better. I look forward to hearing you.

You can find me at 102.5 fm. I'm on the air afternoons from 3-7pm. We are a 100,000 watts station and I have had people from Suffolk call in saying they can heer us loud and clear!

285001[/snapback]

ARGH! I live in California. How about turning up the power? :nono:

Hey KlingonMike. I heard you last night on my way back to my starbase. Nice voice, in fact, you would be a good fit for the classic rock station we have here, WAFX. (hint; they are presently hiring, I hear.) And I have to ask, is Mike Campbell just a radio name? I hope I heard that right since just after you ID'd yourself I went into a tunnel and lost you for two minutes. How about putting an air check up here so everyone can hear you? It doesn't have to long just a couple of breaks worth. It's kind of fun hearing another ST fan on the radio.

I'm glad you had the chance to hear me! thanks for the compliment. yes thats my real name (Now everone knows) and I've certainly added a little Star Trek influence to my show with jingles and liners with the voices of Spock, Dr. McCoy, Picard, Data and Worf. Yesterday we had some liners professionally done and one of them says "Mike Campbell, he's a Trekkie and he has the uniform to prove it" I added in Spock saying "Live Long and Prosper".

I love working in radio and I have a great time doing it.