Sign in to follow this  
EmilSoong

Ice Cream

I know, I know. It might be just because I'm pregnant, and due to go at any time now.. But, I just LOVE ice cream. We have a place here called "Cold Stone Creamery" and it's just to die for. My favorites include : Cake batter ice cream with chocolate and m&m's mixed in, pumpkin pie ice cream, and the good old fashioned hot fudge sundae from McDonald's <well, only when I make it. A lot of fudge, some ice cream, more fudge and m&m's> So, what kind of ice creams do you all like? :laugh:

ok, this may not count since you kinda already know my list.. :laugh: Since you have been around me pretty much my entire life, Sis.

Mint Chocolate chip

Choco-marzipan

Egg Nog

Pumpkin

Neopolitan (especially the strawberry mixed with the chocolate)

Sweet Cream(which is at Cold Stone Creamery)

Banana

Peanut Butter with chocolate... or Reeses crumbled in it.

Vanilla with apples & caramel

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Peanut Butter during most of the year.But during this time of year its Pumpkin.

Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk. The chocolate pieces are the size of my thumb and have no waxy taste whatsoever.

Although I do agree that the Cold Stone Creamery "cake batter" ice cream is a very close second.

Apple Pie, it has chunks of buttery crust in it too

Blueberry

Egg Nog

Watermelon Sherbet

Heavenly Hash

Maple Walnut

Chocolate Chocolate Chip

And good old Vanilla

This May Not be a complete list. I reserve the right to come back and add to it. :P Can you do that??? :P Oh and maybe bring some pictures back too. :P

OH an 'Addendum' to this thread: What types of cones do you like the best? I LOVE Oreo Cookie Cones. :P

I could die for either pumpkin or cotton candy. I like cotton candy frozen yogurt with cookie dough from TCBY. Go figure. Right now I am working my way though a pint of Godiva's Dark Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream. Very rich, and to die for.

There's a local dairy near me, makes the best chocolate peanut butter ice cream I have ever had.

Oberweis Dairy it's called.

Only like 42 grams of fat in each scoop!! :P

My favorite Ice Cream place is called Brewsters. They make all of their own ice cream by hand. I love their Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream. As for ice cream at home, well, I prefer to buy Brewsters by the gallon and take it home, lol. But other than that would be hot fudge sundays.

Hello again, it's just me.. I wanted to add a few tings to my list:

Coney Island Waffle Cone <put out by Dreamery>

Napoleon, however, I usually avoid the strawberry.

Sonic Ice cream cone

m&m or nerds blizzards

As for cones:

I adore chocolate dipped waffle cones!

As for snacks:

I had this great dessert in Switzerland! It was like a belgian waffle with Swiss chocolate melted on top of it! It could weigh you down a bit, but it was soooo worth it! I bought 2 while we were there. :P

Napoleon, however, I usually avoid the strawberry.

Which works, since when we were growing up I would fight you for the chocolate, and I got to have the strawberry ice cream.

nerds blizzards

:P :P

Nerds Blizzards!!!! Or in my case, I would add Oreo or Reese's Blizzards to my list instead of M&M's

As for the cones....actually I am not that much into them, a lot of times I will ask for my ice cream to be in a cup or a bowl. But if I do get a cone, then a regular waffle cone is fine. Now remove the ice cream from the scenario and change the recipe a little and make krumkake, then that is perfectly fine. YUM! :P