Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What's your drink of choice?

Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?

• Budweiser
    • Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Guinness
    • Mixed drinks
    • Shots
    • Other
    • I am underage so I don't drink
    • I just do not drink

I do not drink alcohol of any type.The closest I get is the grape juice I receive when taking Holy Sacrament at church each year.

You know,I've tried many types of alcohol and have never found a single drink to my liking,so I just don't drink alcoholic beverages anymore.I mostly experimented in high school with my friends.I just never acquired a taste for it.

My drink of choice nowadays is bottled water.Or,if I'm feeling particularly daring,a Coke! :saintdevil:

If you ever happen to come to Germany, especially if you come to Palatinate you will love wine Schorle. A mixture of wine and mineral water. It is refreshing and tastes great!!! I love it and most of the tourists do love it too !!!

Vodka 'till I float!If I didn't know better,I'd think I was Russian! Popov!!!

As for beer,its Corona (ach,i feel like such a traitor,being an irishman!).I voted for Guinness to placate my conscious for loving mexican beer.

I never drank anything stronger than a Bartles & James winecooler until I met therabidirishman.He insists that I go to his favorite pub near Boston U,with him and his other friends each and every weekend.The man is trying to make me an acoholic :) .He has an inhuman capacity for Corona (some Irishman,drinking Mexican beer! :clap: ).I can usually escape him,the pub,and his alchy budies after a few rounds.Its fun,though.Those guys are crazy.

Vodka 'till I float!If I didn't know better,I'd think I was Russian! Popov!!!

As for beer,its Corona (ach,i feel like such a traitor,being an irishman!).I voted for Guinness to placate my conscious for loving mexican beer.

I never drank anything stronger than a Bartles & James winecooler until I met therabidirishman.He insists that I go to his favorite pub near Boston U,with him and his other friends each and every weekend.The man is trying to make me an acoholic :) .He has an inhuman capacity for Corona (some Irishman,drinking Mexican beer! :clap: ).I can usually escape him,the pub,and his alchy budies after a few rounds.Its fun,though.Those guys are crazy.

I'm a Mexican-Irishman,then :clap:

Throw in a bit of russian,too.Vodka is goooood!

I picked Bud light if were talking about beer.

My fav mixed drink is cranberry and vodka or a Margarita on the rocks.

Tangaurey gimlet(dont ask me what in it my husband drinks em) for a shot.

and give me a good cabernet sauvignon with dinner!

On the rare occasions that I drink alcohol, it's usually wine, but during the Thanksgiving-Xmas holidays, I ll usually drink brandy, Irish Cream, or Kahlua (did I spell it right?).

My main beverage of choise is coffee - Lots Of Coffee - AllDayLong - COFFEECOFFEECOFFEE.........sorry, maybe I should cut back. :blink:

milk.jpg

Does that mean you like "White Russians"?

Click for Spoiler:

Just Kidding! :lol:

I do, but I prefer Black Russians. :blink:

Dark French roast coffee, fresh brewed with real cream

All kinds of tea

Original Coka-Cola

Dr. Pepper

Lemon-Lime Kool-aid

Hate water

For the past 4 years or so pretty much the only thing I drink is Iced Tea, though when I go to Vegas I'll go get something from Quarks. Something Blue I'm thinking... I have no idea what it will be but I want a blue drink... :(

milk.jpg

Does that mean you like "White Russians"?

Just Kidding! :dude:

I do, but I prefer Black Russians. :(

When I was in the Army back in 1988 I had a Black Russian, we were in a hurry so I chugged the whole thing down... it almost didn't stay down though... lol

Rum....I love Rum

oh come on if your underage I know ya'll jad atleast beer

why is there not choices of Coke and some Sodas then for the Minors?!

I chose other. I normally drink beer but not usually Budweiser. When I'm not drinking beer, I like to drink white wine.

Underage (for now). I had champaigne for New Years, my favorite was a type called White Star. It was pretty good. Then my dad let me try Guinness, it's a drink only a true Irish could love. I just can't wait until Oktoberfest when I can drink.

Underage (for now). I had champaigne for New Years, my favorite was a type called White Star. It was pretty good. Then my dad let me try Guinness, it's a drink only a true Irish could love. I just can't wait until Oktoberfest when I can drink.

I aint Irish, british or anything from the UK and I love Guinness :(

Interesting that the shipping line that owned the Titanic has their own champaigne............. :(

Interesting that the shipping line that owned the Titanic has their own champaigne............. :laugh:

Yeah, that is what I thought too. I don't remember if it is the same company that owned the Titanic or just a company that ironically has the same name.

Not any,I just don't drink any concoction(Heavy Beverages)!