Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What's your drink of choice?

Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?

• Budweiser
    • Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Guinness
    • Mixed drinks
    • Shots
    • Other
    • I am underage so I don't drink
    • I just do not drink

Eh, I don't drink, mainly becuase I'm underaged.  Even if I were old enough, I still wouldn't care to.  If you drink now and then, that's peachy.  However, why on Earth would you want to get drunk?  B)  It damages your body, impares your judgement, and makes you vomit afterwards.

You don't have any problems if you know your limit :lol:

You don't always get sick, CJLP. I like to get a good buzz once in a while and every great while I go over the edge. I don't drink til i get sick, and I don't do this if I go out. When my hubbie and i when out last weekend, I drove (like normal) so he drank, but i did not. Unless he is not drinking and will drive, I will not drink out, only in.

There is nothing wrong with drinking as long as you have a plan first and do not put anyone including yourself in danger.

Thru Takara, I just discovered Bailey Irish Cream in milk. OMG, that's good. And I enjoyed the Merlot that Data sent me too! B)

Eh, I don't drink, mainly becuase I'm underaged.  Even if I were old enough, I still wouldn't care to.  If you drink now and then, that's peachy.  However, why on Earth would you want to get drunk?  B)  It damages your body, impares your judgement, and makes you vomit afterwards.

It still impares your judgement causing you to act like a fool, accompanied by an unpleasent hang over, usually including vomitting. I've nothing against drinking responibly, it's enjoying getting drunk that baffles me.

It still impares your judgement causing you to act like a fool, accompanied by an unpleasent hang over, usually including vomitting. I've nothing against drinking responibly, it's enjoying getting drunk that baffles me.

I drink quite often. Yes, occasionally I do some "crazy" stuff when intoxicated, but honestly it is not really much that I would not have done sober. I do not get hang overs and I very rarely get sick. I do end up drunk on most occasions when I go out, but I am careful to make sure I have a plan for getting home first.

It s good to have friend who watch your back if you drink! But hopefully they are not holding a video camera when they are.... B)

It s good to have friend who watch your back if you drink! But hopefully they are not holding a video camera when they are.... B)

I can agree with that, and making sure there are no security cameras is a good idea too. :lol:

I can agree with that, and making sure there are no security cameras is a good idea too. :lol:

:o B)

1st choice: tea, then coffee

Then scotch and ginger ale, Pimm's No. 1 Cup and lemonade and a slice of lime. 1/2 nip screamer- cheap drunk.

Occassionally have a beer- Hahn Ice. Have tried a Guiness (sp?) had it with a beef and guiness pie topped in mashed potato at an Irish Pub- beautiful!

I don't drink very often - usually a little wine or coolers.  My preference would have to be mixed drinks like Paralyzers, Long Island Ice Tea and Tequilla Sunrises, etc.  I also like shooters that have names that should not been seen on a family board. B)

:P GO TAKARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) ;) MIXED DRINKS HERE..........MARGARITA'S????? YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH TEQUILLA IN IT. :lol:

As soon as I turned the legal age to drink, I stopped and started to drive.

Well I gotta say Bud Light in bottles. :(

But for heavier, I still love any flavor of pucker and ANY WHISKY. :( :dude: :(

If any of you ever get a chance, try Budweiser Budvar. Its the original Budweiser before the US outlawsuited the Czech and stole the name. Its MUCH better than the US Budweiser, my second favorite beer, and only a dolla for a huge glass in Prague. Damn I love backpackin :biggrin:

Eh, I don't drink, mainly becuase I'm underaged.  Even if I were old enough, I still wouldn't care to.  If you drink now and then, that's peachy.  However, why on Earth would you want to get drunk?  :laugh:  It damages your body, impares your judgement, and makes you vomit afterwards.

I drink quite often. Yes, occasionally I do some "crazy" stuff when intoxicated, but honestly it is not really much that I would not have done sober. I do not get hang overs and I very rarely get sick. I do end up drunk on most occasions when I go out, but I am careful to make sure I have a plan for getting home first.

I agree with ddillard, i NEVER get hang overs, i've only been sick twice in 2 years of every weekend drinking, it's loadsa fun, what's the prob!

BTW i am usually the 1 who has 2 look after my m8s, coz i'm the heaviest drinker n can take it, were they can't.

Underage..  (I have no wish to drink anyway)

yeah, same. i'm not old enough yet, and wouldn't really want to anyways even if i could

va me to

I am 20 so I am allowed to drink every alcoholic stuff I want (at least here in Germany). But I do not drink any of it. I simply do not like it. I always prefer a coke on the rocks :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I am 20 so I am allowed to drink every alcoholic stuff I want (at least here in Germany). But I do not drink any of it. I simply do not like it. I always prefer a coke on the rocks  :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

You are in good company, Mrs. Picard. I am old enough here in America, and choose not to drink any of it.For the same reasons, just do not like it.

I don't drink often, but when I do it's red wine. I love Arbor Mists Blackberry Merlot. Yum. :rolleyes:

You know, that if you add smirnoff rasberry twist to smirnoff ice, it's excellent! My Drug Manager 3rd key at Albertson's told me that one night when she came over and locked up the liquor store that I work in there! Also, if anyone wants, I have the recipe for "Kahlua" or something similar.. Of course it's not exact.. But, it saves you a lot of money in the long run, and it actually tastes better! Plus, ANYTHING with Godiva white Chocolate Liquer. I also like Midori, but that's more for my friend Sexykitten69. She mixes it with Mountain dew, and that's awesome! Also, has anyone else tried jager bombs??? They taste cool too, and give you a neat rush.

True, I am underage to drink, but if i could i won't becuase i dont think i would be able to handle it.... hehehe, i get high off of air. :unsure:

;) Bel Ami :bow:

I live in England and I drink Carling Larger,my choice for shorts are Whiskey and Pernod. (Not in the same glass) :lol:

I drink very little,usually just a couple of beers at night with my dad after we're done working for the day....

We only drink Coors...he got hooked on Coors as a soldier in WWII.He was stationed in Arizona at a japanese internment camp,and there was a lot of Coors on hand...

It was illegal in Missouri for quite a while,and he would make trips out of state to buy it a couple of times a year.

:lol:

Vodka 'till I float!If I didn't know better,I'd think I was Russian! Popov!!!

As for beer,its Corona (ach,i feel like such a traitor,being an irishman!).I voted for Guinness to placate my conscious for loving mexican beer.

I know some old boys up in Lowgap that make their own popskull and bring me a little every now and again.Besides that,I drink beer (whatever's cheapest,and palatable),and once in a blue moon I'll step into a bar and have a shot of something.Hell,admiralpeewee's daddy makes some pretty good hooch of his own,too. :blink:

I know some old boys up in Lowgap that make their own popskull and bring me a little every now and again.Hell,admiralpeewee's daddy makes some pretty good hooch of his own,too. :lol:

Hey!Ssshhhh!!!!

B)

:blink: