Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What's your drink of choice?

Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?

• Budweiser
    • Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Guinness
    • Mixed drinks
    • Shots
    • Other
    • I am underage so I don't drink
    • I just do not drink

I voted other. For the most part I stick to mix of different beers. My favorites are Tsingtao, Corona, Henikin, and Michelob. And when I'm feeling chaep I enjoy a Miller Light (which I am at the moment). There are those rare times when I enjoy a good mix drink at which times I can go for a good Gin & Tonic or a frozen Margerita.

Usually Miller High Life (no light..yecch) or Korbel Brandy and coke when I'm not in the mood for beer.

Had my first coke with butterscotch Schnops on Friday night. Loved it, but those things are dangerous. The bartender mixed them just right and I did realize how much alocohol I had had because they tasted so good, so I was in trouble when I stood up.

Had my first coke with butterscotch Schnops on Friday night.  Loved it, but those things are dangerous.  The bartender mixed them just right and I did realize how much alocohol I had had because they tasted so good, so I was in trouble when I stood up.

the dangers of a good, non alcholic tasting drink. happens to often with the good ones. :)

Had my first coke with butterscotch Schnops on Friday night.  Loved it, but those things are dangerous.  The bartender mixed them just right and I did realize how much alocohol I had had because they tasted so good, so I was in trouble when I stood up.

Aren't they heavenly? cloud9.gif

Heavenly - Yes, Dangerous - Most definitely. I think I have found a new favorite drink, I just have to watch how many I have next time. Although, seeing six of each of my friends did make me feel more popular the other night.

Heavenly - Yes, Dangerous - Most definitely. I think I have found a new favorite drink, I just have to watch how many I have next time. Although, seeing six of each of my friends did make me feel more popular the other night.

i must say im not much into butterscoth though it does sound intrigueing. i love rasberry pucker and coke, or in zima its pretty good, or sprite. the watermelon pucker is tasty as well.

I don't drink alcohol but I have tried it once didn't like the taste.   :)

it depends on the alcohol - i only drink sweet stuff

There are thousands of flavours of alcoholic drink, you can't judge them all after trying one *tut* *tut* B)

I'm gettin a crate of tennants super and a tequila worm tommorow :)

I nearly died on friday night from alcohol poisoning :dude: , i was drinkin the very next night :dude:

I nearly died on friday night from alcohol poisoning :dude: , i was drinkin the very next night  :dude:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ya think ya should've taken a little break? you must be one party animal.

Stardate:213438.9

Im underage but i drink anyways.Although only if the occasion calls for it. :dude: Myself I like Budweiser and maybe Strawberry Rum mixed with coke.

These are my favourite drinks but please feel free to add your own! I like gin and west coast cooler. A potent brew that tastes lovely. Vodka and red bull keeps me goin as does brandy and coke in the winter!

I nearly died on friday night from alcohol poisoning :dude: , i was drinkin the very next night  :dude:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ya think ya should've taken a little break? you must be one party animal.

Nah i'm am the life of any party, andf everyone said they were surprised i survived, they've never seen anyone drink that much, that fast, and live. Anyone who goes to my board will know exactly what i drank :dude:

I just don't drink I don't like the taste of alchol even though i have been drunk but not many times I get rather loud mountain dew or coke is my drink of choice

I just don't drink I don't like the taste of alchol even though i have been drunk but not many times I get rather loud mountain dew or coke is my drink of choice

All alcoholic beveriges taste different.

Coke is my favourite drink too.

Every drink that I have tried just had a bad taste my brother fell to the floor laughing from the face that I made after drinking not even a shot of rum

Every drink that I have tried just had a bad taste my brother fell to the floor laughing from the face that I made after drinking not even a shot of rum

That's because rum is disgusting (but hey i'll drink anythin), try some alcopops, they're the nicest.

Naw I think I will just stay with my coke and mountain dew gets me in less troble that way

Trust me alcopops, they aren't very alcoholic, and taste REALLY nice.

I will have to check if its in my area as i know some drinks are not everywhere

There are thousands of brands everywhere. I once made some "Reef" on my work experience.

Smirnoff Ice all the way baby! lol

I just can't drink beer... Me and malt do not make a good mix

Well, I;m underage, but even if I wasn't I wouldnt' drink. I'm Jewish, and I don't even have a sip of wine on Friday nights (I'm soorry, I just can't stand the stuff..)

Coors Light and college football are a natural pair!

After being visited by my lush of a younger brother this weekend I now have a reply to this question: Bulldozers.

Find an 8oz drink glass, which a shot glass will fit into, with about a half inch of space to spare around the edges in the middle of the larger glass, fill around the shot glass with Red Bull energy drink.

Fill the shot glass with WHATEVER sweet or hard liquor you prefer.

Say your toast and everyone drink from their glasses both liquids at the same time.

The liquor makes for the good time's while the B-vitamins in the Red bull help minimizes the hangovers. Cheers!

Eh, I don't drink, mainly becuase I'm underaged. Even if I were old enough, I still wouldn't care to. If you drink now and then, that's peachy. However, why on Earth would you want to get drunk? :lol: It damages your body, impares your judgement, and makes you vomit afterwards.