Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What's your drink of choice?

Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?

• Budweiser
    • Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Guinness
    • Mixed drinks
    • Shots
    • Other
    • I am underage so I don't drink
    • I just do not drink

I would have to go with Bud light as I always have at least two a day after work. But any drink is good for me on the weekends, I love shots and mixed drinks and of course my favorite mixed drink in Long Island Iced tea, and a Rambo.

.Beer%20Chug.gifCheers.gifGlug.gifGulp.gifLager%20Louts.gif

Hey, where's the all of the above option? winker.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif I put Budweiser (what I'm having now). Other than that I like Fosters best for beer. I love Coke with a double shot of butterscotch shnaps.

I'm from Irelamd so it only comes natuarally for me to drink like a proverbial fish. I like to drink Vodka in large measures with ice and Seven-Up in a pint glass before I go out. Then when i'm out for the night i'll start off with Carsberg beer and then move onto more vodka and Seven-Up or vodka with Smirnoff Ice alcho-pop mixed in. Im not a big fan of Guiness as it's a bit too heavy. Coke and Butterscoth snaps sounds lovely. Gin and West Coast Cooler...now THERE is a toxic yet lovely frink!

I'm from Irelamd so it only comes natuarally for me to drink like a proverbial fish. I like to drink Vodka in large measures with ice and Seven-Up in a pint glass before I go out. Then when i'm out for the night i'll start off with Carsberg beer and then move onto more vodka and Seven-Up or vodka with Smirnoff Ice alcho-pop mixed in. Im not a big fan of Guiness as it's a bit too heavy. Coke and Butterscoth snaps sounds lovely. Gin and West Coast Cooler...now THERE is a toxic yet lovely frink!

Oh, I forgot about Smirnoff Ice. I love that, usually with a little bit of grenadine.

Nearly 16 and can drink both my parents under the table 5 times over :martok: :angry:

I don't drink very often - usually a little wine or coolers. My preference would have to be mixed drinks like Paralyzers, Long Island Ice Tea and Tequilla Sunrises, etc. I also like shooters that have names that should not been seen on a family board. :martok:

Voted other being from the noth of England I Drink Newcastle Brown Ale or John Smiths Bitter

I allso Drink Remme Martine VSOP Conyac

Underage..  (I have no wish to drink anyway)

yeah, same. i'm not old enough yet, and wouldn't really want to anyways even if i could

Definitely an opinion that I can respect.

I voted other,although I don't drink as much as I use to I do like an imported beer ever now and again.I like Hieneken,Bass Ale,and Just about any German beer.Mostly I just do bong hits after a hards days work.

For future reference, these kinds of polls belong in The Voting Booth.

For future reference, these kinds of polls belong in The Voting Booth.

Sorry, I thought that the voting booth was for posts that were Trek related. I will remember in the future.

Bushmills in coffee or Tequila.  A Tequila buzz is unlike any other.

Tequila is evil. I LOVE it but I have to try to stay away from it. Give me a few beers then a couple shots of tequila and I am dancing on tables until I hit the floor.

I just don't drink, never felt like it. But as a legal aged good sport, I have tasted a few beverages(not at the same time, mind you) and found that not only do they all taste horrible, IMO...but alcohol(even in the tiniest sip) makes me have a headache, and get really nauseous. So, I have never ever wanted to drink.

My choice is caffeine....MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!! That and my mom(as well as my brother, sister, and everyone who has ever been within 100 miles of me)...try to keep me away from Pixy Stiks( Flavored Sugar).....AND THEN I HAVE THE POWER, and NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM DRIVING THE WORLD BANANAS HAHAHAHAHA!!! True I end up having the worlds most horrendous headache after the sugar wears off, but that candy tastes so good!!

Hey and silly childish thing I learned from the band students at my brother's school.....has anyone ever put a pixy stick in a soda??? You want to know what happens??? Think of baking soda and vinegar(old volcano projects)...and you got that, in a bottle!!!

Hey, where's the all of the above option? winker.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif I put Budweiser (what I'm having now). Other than that I like Fosters best for beer. I love Coke with a double shot of butterscotch shnaps.

I rarely drink but when I do I like either rum and coke or Captain Morgan Gold ( a flavored beer). The rum with butterscotch sounds interesting, I'm gonna try that next time I'm out!

My choice is caffeine....MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!! That and my mom(as well as my brother, sister, and everyone who has ever been within 100 miles of me)...try to keep me away from Pixy Stiks( Flavored Sugar).....AND THEN I HAVE THE POWER, and NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM DRIVING THE WORLD BANANAS HAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOL! B) :)

Guest Ktrek

Well, I can't say that I never drink at all but my preferred drink is filtered water! I do imbibe on occasion. In the summertime when it's hot or your gonna have pizza a good cold beer is nice. My favorite is Samuel Adams but I also enjoy Miller light. I also enjoy a really good quality red wine. Like a cabernet savingon or merlot. The only hard liquor I even enjoy is a nice glass of 12 year old Scotch whiskey on ice with a little filtered water. Very smooth!!!

Alcohol has a tendency to get alot of people in trouble so I don't promote it. Nor do I think public drinking is appropriate unless someone sober is driving. Even one beer can affect your judgement. So if I imbibe it's in the privacy of my home and always, always in moderation. I don't believe in drinking to get drunk. Relax is one thing but drunkeness is unacceptable behavior in my book.

Ktrek

I also enjoy a really good quality red wine. Like a cabernet savingon or merlot.

Can't believe I forgot merlot. I love merlot! FoodWine.gif

i dont drink much anymore, but i do enjoy a good honey brown, or a labatts blue. as far as others, i love RASBERRY TWISTED TEA. i used to love yasnoka(i know its spelled wrong) black berry brandy chilled, but it has to be yas, i used to enjoy jack and coke, or jim beam and coke,in my younger days, but alas my stomach cant take the hard stuff anymore. not that i used to drink a lot. i just am always the DD so i dont drink. but we just had a little picnic at the house so i got to enjoy a few twisted teas, soooo good, soo cold.

I'm underage so I don't drink, but I have tried white wine, wine and coke, beer and lemonade, and brandy. You should all try wine and coke - about 50/50 of each

I also enjoy a really good quality red wine. Like a cabernet savingon or merlot.

I was wondering why you left that out.

I was wondering why you left that out.

Brain fart :)

I don't drink alcohol but I have tried it once didn't like the taste. :)

it depends on the alcohol - i only drink sweet stuff