Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

What's your drink of choice?

Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alcoholic drink to you prefer?

• Budweiser
    • Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Guinness
    • Mixed drinks
    • Shots
    • Other
    • I am underage so I don't drink
    • I just do not drink

Underage (for now). I had champaigne for New Years, my favorite was a type called White Star. It was pretty good. Then my dad let me try Guinness, it's a drink only a true Irish could love. I just can't wait until Oktoberfest when I can drink.

Interesting that the shipping line that owned the Titanic has their own champaigne............. :vbg:

Yeah, that is what I thought too. I don't remember if it is the same company that owned the Titanic or just a company that ironically has the same name.

Its a different company. The White Star Line was bought out by Cunard a long, long time ago.

I voted other..

Mines a RedBull Vodka..well about 8 or 9 will do :beer:

Cranberry vodka, y'all.

Anything mixed with my new favourite vodka, Tito's Handmade Vodka.

I see we have something in common..Vodka :)

Never heard of Tito's Handmade Vodka MrPsychic...wonder if they sell it over here coz i like trying different types of vodka :RC:

It depends on what I am in the mood for and what is available. Sometimes it is beer, usually Guinness or Sam Adams, sometimes it is a mixed drink, sometimes it is a really good red wine.

I recently discovered Long Island Iced Teas made with 141. Those are good, and it doesn't take many of them to get to your head.

Well, I chose Guinness because it's (in my opinion) the only decent beer on the list, even though it's not exactly my favorite. Now, I like me some Guinness, but Beamish is a much better dry stout. I'm trying to think of what my favorite beer is, but I can't choose just one. Since it's a hot, icky day, I could really go for a Belgian strong ale (like Duvel) or a Tripel (Chimay white). God, but I really can't wait until my homebrewed Pilsner is done. Ooooh, oooh, and then there's the Galway Hooker, an Irish microbrew that I miss dearly. I'm gonna try to replicate that one, there's been a void in my heart ever since I came back to the States. Poo.

What else do I like? I like hard ciders, like Bulmer's and Strongbow. I like most dry wines and dry sparkling wines, like Cava. As far as the harder stuff goes, I'm a fan of dark rum. I'm not crazy about sweet or fruity mixed drinks. Savory ones are nice, like gin and tonic or a bloody mary.

Well, I chose Guinness because it's (in my opinion) the only decent beer on the list, even though it's not exactly my favorite. Now, I like me some Guinness, but Beamish is a much better dry stout. I'm trying to think of what my favorite beer is, but I can't choose just one. Since it's a hot, icky day, I could really go for a Belgian strong ale (like Duvel) or a Tripel (Chimay white). God, but I really can't wait until my homebrewed Pilsner is done. Ooooh, oooh, and then there's the Galway Hooker, an Irish microbrew that I miss dearly. I'm gonna try to replicate that one, there's been a void in my heart ever since I came back to the States. Poo.

What else do I like? I like hard ciders, like Bulmer's and Strongbow. I like most dry wines and dry sparkling wines, like Cava. As far as the harder stuff goes, I'm a fan of dark rum. I'm not crazy about sweet or fruity mixed drinks. Savory ones are nice, like gin and tonic or a bloody mary.

Sounds like you enjoy the dryer aspects of drinks. You should try Black Sun Stout, if you can find it. I've heard it's really good.

I pretty much don't drink.

1 maybe 2 drinks a year New Years toast and whatnot.

Maybe I should change from being a Dabo Girl to a Vulcan

Only once every 7 years... On 2nd thought skip that.