Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Jolene Blalock Says Season 4 Is Probably The End

Jolene Blalock says that she thinks that Season Four Will Be The Last Season Of Enterprise, Do You Agree?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Jolene Blalock says that she thinks that Season Four Will Be The Last Season Of Enterprise, Do You Agree?

• yes
    • no

Like what it says in the poll, Jolene Blalock in an interview said she thinks that Season four will be the last season of Enterprise. This is the first time I've heard this and it comes with mixed emotions for myself. But what do you think?

I went no. I think this show has a lot of potential especially with Manny Coto at the helm. I just think it needs better promotion. I also think it would be a bad idea to cancel it just as it will become syndicated. That could be a big boost for popularity. New viewers will see it at different times and will want to follow the new adventures of the NX-01. Very much like the original series, lousy ratings but a hit in synidaction.

What I think really stinks is the fact that UPN (because it was part of the Paramount family) got this series when NBC wanted it!

I think Jolene was just having a bad day. That can't be true. :congrats: She can't see the forest for the trees. :congrats: We don't know what kind of talk goes on behind the scenes. Maybe she just wanted more money and this was just a tactic to make her think she's just lucky to be working. No, I don't believe it. :clap:

I voted no of course..I'm still hoping that Enterprise will make it thru 7 years no matter what an actors opinion may be..

I think her statements were based on where the show had been not where it's going now, I voted no. *hopes*

282923[/snapback]

But it's been great and getting better all the time. Who's telling her it's not??? :congrats: Invite her to come for a chat, we'll straighten her out. :clap: :wink2: :congrats:

I heard this about a week ago and I was a bit suprised.... I'm on lots of forums and this topic has been very hot(lots of replies)

:congrats::clap::wow::wow::hug:

282937[/snapback]

WHAT???? :congrats:

I voted No because i'll be checking at st.com for the full story to see if Enterprise is really cancelled even though i think that if it could make it through to year 4 might make it 3 more years.and i think it has possibities this crop of eps of Ent..

:congrats::congrats::clap::wow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

In holland we only saw until season three of enterprice, but if her caratcter stays the same in season four than she may exit the series, and she can tkae archer aswell and leave tucker in command of the wessel with reed as nr 2 , and as sience officer they can bring in the grandma of Anika Hanson

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

No of course. The fans will not let Enterprise die! The heathens shall repent!

:congrats: T'Pol said that? She's pessimistic! But she shall repent!

Edited by sea trooper

But it's been great and getting better all the time. Who's telling her it's not??? :congrats: Invite her to come for a chat, we'll straighten her out.

Yes let's!! :congrats:

But getting back on topic, I hope she is wrong as well.

You omitted some of the more choice comments she made. I think she wants out of her contract - she's not the first actor in a series to think she could do better elsewhere. I woudn't care if they let her take her leave.

I think someone else may pick up the show but I thought it was pretty clear that UPN was only giving it one more season and ratings this season are lower than last years.

If season three had been like season four has been so far I think the show's chances would be better.

Berman has said repeatedly that if UPN dropped Enterprise,it would not be the end of the show. I believe he has a back-up plan for another outlet for the show. Actually, it would probably be the best thing for Enterprise if UPN did drop it. If Berman sold it as a syndicated show like he did with TNG, it would potentially reach a much larger audience. A lot of markets don't even carry UPN.

I voted no but like others above it is based on hope. I have enjoyed this season so far....I hope it continues after this season.

:hug::congrats::clap::wow::wow:

282937[/snapback]

WHAT???? :congrats:

282949[/snapback]

Not everyone here likes Enterprise, but everyone is entitled to express their opinion about Enterprise's future.

Honestly, I've never watched the show.

I do agree that its chances would be much better for continuation if it wasn't on that awful UPN channel. Like somebody up above stated, UPN is not even carried on all the cable systems around the country. How dumb to air an ST show on a channel that isn't even available to everyone!!!

I guess my biggest problem with the show is that I cannot stand prequels in any form. (Can anyone say "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom??" Lord, that was awful!) It is difficult for me to swallow that Enterprise takes place prior to the events of TOS because of the entire "look" of the show ... sorry, but everything on the set looking light years beyond NC1701 with Kirk and Co. is just ridiculous to me based on the premise of Enterprise. Just my own personal opinion.

I would be sorry to see them cancel it, however, because I know that folks who like Enterprise feel about it the same way I felt about DS9. I could cry for missing that show so much!

Here's hoping that Blalock leaves if she wants to, but the show remains on the air! Good luck, guys.

the same way I felt about DS9. I could cry for missing that show so much!

I know what you mean. I loved that show. Trek at it's very best. :congrats:

(apart from Ezri Dax, whom I detested). :congrats:

Edited by The King

the same way I felt about DS9. I could cry for missing that show so much!

I know what you mean. I loved that show. Trek at it's very best. :congrats:

(apart from Ezri Dax, whom I detested). :congrats:

283233[/snapback]

Boy, could we talk! I hated Ezri with a purple passion. Why couldn't they just have let Jadzia be transferred off the station and call in every once in a while? There was a war on, after all. It would have been highly believable that Starfleet would have reassigned experienced officers as needed.

Oh, well ... that's another forum topic.

I've been watching ENT from the get go and this season is really good. It's worthy of being ST again. Plus, delving into the Vulcan backstory and finally explaining why they were so out of character is really making me psyched to watch this 3 story arc. I love the use of history too... T'Pau as a rebel leader of the followers of Surak. LOVE IT.

I hope Jolene doesn't know what she's talking about. I enjoy her as T'Pol, but don't want to see ENT end.

I've been watching ENT from the get go and this season is really good. It's worthy of being ST again. Plus, delving into the Vulcan backstory and finally explaining why they were so out of character is really making me psyched to watch this 3 story arc. I love the use of history too... T'Pau as a rebel leader of the followers of Surak. LOVE IT.

I hope Jolene doesn't know what she's talking about. I enjoy her as T'Pol, but don't want to see ENT end.

283273[/snapback]

:congrats::congrats::wow::clap: Ain't it the truth!

I voted no. At first I found Enterprise rather boring, but now I refuse to miss it unless I absolutely have to! It's getting better!

And it would be rather sad to see Enterprise fail while Buffy and all those other sub-standard WB shows succeed.