Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

1,500 Members!

WOO HOO!!! According to the stats we had our 1,500th member sign up today. Time to celebrate another milestone at STF!!!

Woohoo, this place just keeps growing and growing and growing. I remember when we had about half that, cus that's when I joined, and that was less than a year ago!

:wow: WOW!!!! :wow: I just realized. In a little over a month from now, I'll be here a year!!! :o It's been a great year too. :clap: :yes:

Thanks VBG for starting this site. :hug: And congratulations on it's Great Success.

:congrats: :band: :congrats: :thumbup:

Wow. And I'm member 480. This place is gaining great popularity.

... 480..... Geez I'm old...

I'm 162.  :congrats: Can't believe I started here when there were under 200 members.

282932[/snapback]

I'm no. 102 and you joined less than a month after me. Wow!!!

Congratulations VBG! I'm member 1482 but it seems like I've been a member for ages, I don't think it's even been three months. Met a lot of great people on the site and I can't believe i'm nearly a Captain already. Once again, congratulations on the site.

Congratulations VBG! I'm member 1482 but it seems like I've been a member for ages, I don't think it's even been three months. Met a lot of great people on the site and I can't believe i'm nearly a Captain already. Once again, congratulations on the site.

282994[/snapback]

I feel the same way.