Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

Question on the Founders

I watched "The Alternate" today, where it is accepted that the Bajorans found the Founders' home world, since abandoned. We know from later on that they settled on a world in the Omarian Nebula. I'm the first to admit that I've missed many episodes. Did they ever speak again regarding this world of origin?3

Oh, and also, whatever happened to that obelisk?

It's been a long while since I've seen those episodes. I'll have to re-watch them in the next couple days. The founders homeworld was destroyed at one point though and they moved to another world.

Once I've re-watched the episodes I'll post more.

It's been a long while since I've seen those episodes. I'll have to re-watch them in the next couple days. The founders homeworld was destroyed at one point though and they moved to another world.

Once I've re-watched the episodes I'll post more.

Are you talking about Tain's attack on their world? That's the world in the Omarian Nebula, not the one in "The Alternate." Otherwise...yes, fill me in!

The planet from "The Alternate" was never seen or mentioned again, to my knowledge. Whether or not it was the Founders' true homeworld is unknown. (Although, reasonably, if the Founders were willing to pick up everything and leave their homeworld in the Omarion Nebula for their new homeworld in a classified location, who's to say that's the first time they did that?) However, I've heard that apparently in scenes in "The Search", one can see something resembling the obelisk found in "The Alternate" on the Founders' homeworld. I never verified this for myself, though.

I don't remember that episode.

Where I live they are not showing the ST:DS9 episodes right now.

I heard that they may start showing them on the New TNN in the year 2004 or 2005. :martok: