Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

50 State Map Puzzle

hah i decided to try this. im amazed i got 80% i thought i would have done worse i dont remebr ever actaully learning where the states are maybe its an elementary school thing in which wcase i wasnt in the US to learn it, but 80% is pretty good for never trying to learn states

I got 92% at 9 miles average error. Some of them at the beginning (like when it tells you to place a severely landlocked state perfectly on an empty map) were the ones that had the biggest error. :elephant:

That was cool! I got 96%....5 miles.....255 secs. I thought I'd do better, geography was my inital major in college.

That was cool! I got 96%....5 miles.....255 secs. I thought I'd do better, geography was my inital major in college.

It's not so easy when you have a blank map though lol You may know where each state goes but if you have it off just slightly it'll register as an error. Try putting Iowa or Colorado in when it's just a blank map and you're bound to be off slightly lol.

At least I'm bound to be off slightly lol

It's not so easy when you have a blank map though lol You may know where each state goes but if you have it off just slightly it'll register as an error. Try putting Iowa or Colorado in when it's just a blank map and you're bound to be off slightly lol.

At least I'm bound to be off slightly lol

Yeah I got Nevada and Kansas early on and it threw me off!