Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Should Brent Spiner Become A Regular Cast Member?

Do You Brent Spiner Should Become A Regular Cast Member of Enterprise?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Brent Spiner Should Become A Regular Cast Member of Enterprise?

• yes
    • no

^I don't think Brent Spiner wrote in Data's death becuase he wanted to quit, if that was true then why have his duplicate at the end?

Brent Spiner never want to quit Star Trek. The reason for Data's death is that the actor is to old to play Data. I am forced to agree with him. He is in is mid-fifties and the age is starting to show. Data is (was) android that doesn't age like a human.

they could have always done an Andrew (bicentanial man) and made him human. I still stand by my choice and think that brent spinner is a great enuff actor to pull this off!

i luv brent

His absence from the show allows for his appearance this season to seem siginificant. Allow him to becom a recurring character will weaken his appearance here significantly.

I would say no to a regular character. But it would be cool how the cybernetics interest passes on from generation to generation. Actually, doesn't Arik need a love interest to pass it on? Yah know, he needs a woman to have the child. That could be interesting too, I guess.

I voted NO i would not like to see him become a regular cast member,i liked the guest episodes he did and loved him as data but i dont think it would be right seeing him all the time.