Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

"The Rift"

"The Rift" number 47 in the TOS Book series is truely amazing. If you like the adventures of Spock and Kirk, then you will like this. Every 33 years a rift opens in subspace. And anient race known as the Calligar comes into the contact with Federation ships in order to learn more about them. Well, the Enterpirse is lucky enough to go and investgate this. But Spock vetures out futher to learn even more. Adn well all of a sudden the rift starts to close too soon than usual. The problem is now that if they don't get Spock out he and kirk will be lost in space forever. If you have this book, read it. It is worth it.

Lursa

Sounds gd, do u now the auther so i can order it at my local book shop?and i will start reading it as soon as it comes in.

The Story is written By Peter David Author of the New Frontier novels. Actually I recommend this myslef it has a breif adventure with Captain Pike earlier in the novel that ties in with the events with the book.

I have lots of TOS books that I bought at a yard sale but I have not read most of them, I might have this one. Can you post an image of the cover/book?

I have lots of TOS books that I bought at a yard sale but I have not read most of them, I might have this one. Can you post an image of the cover/book?

285197[/snapback]

In case you are still here lurking around, here it is Cougar:

1991_05.jpg

Review Peter David was one of my favorite authors, I hope he sinks his teeth into a new ENT novel one of these days...