38 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Explorer
    • Navigator
    • Mozilla/Firefox
    • AOL
    • Safari
    • Something else

using the avant right now, seems pretty good. no complaints yet. so still no one has said, whats the firefox. hows it diff.

282216[/snapback]

Firefox is different as in its run by a differnent company and has differnet and more built in features.Netscape is what the original browser was in the early 90's.I myself like it alot more than Virus explorer and havent had any problems.

282586[/snapback]

oh ok, so firefox is more like netscape? or changed to something different now?

using the avant right now, seems pretty good. no complaints yet. so still no one has said, whats the firefox. hows it diff.

282216[/snapback]

Firefox is different as in its run by a differnent company and has differnet and more built in features.Netscape is what the original browser was in the early 90's.I myself like it alot more than Virus explorer and havent had any problems.

282586[/snapback]

oh ok, so firefox is more like netscape? or changed to something different now?

282652[/snapback]

It's more like an evolved version of Netscape.

I used to use Internet Explorer, but of late I have become addicted to Firefox. There are alot of extensions that just make my life so much easier.

I use IE, but this question is actually one that our board stats keep track of as well.

This is the stat sheet for March 2008 (so far):

Browser.JPG

i enjoy firefox. the plug-ins and add ons...nice :laugh:

I've used Firefox a couple of times, I've also noticed that the Skin here is a bit out of wack with Firefox. Hopefully when I install the upgrades soon all of that will be fixed.

I use AOL for most things. But I have to use Internet Explorer to get into the chatroom here.

i enjoy firefox. the plug-ins and add ons...nice :laugh:

I've used Firefox a couple of times, I've also noticed that the Skin here is a bit out of wack with Firefox. Hopefully when I install the upgrades soon all of that will be fixed.

It's not that bad. There's, like, one image that's part of the skin itself that's off to the side. That's about it. And everything in posts is centered. Personally, I think it looks better that way.

I used to use IE exclusively, but have recently downloaded Firefox and Opera after a spyware attack left IE basically useless. So now I have backups if I need them. From what I've seen of Opera, it seems pretty good.

I use Firefox almost exclusively, the only time I'll make an exception is if it's not available on the computer I'm using. Out of the browsers I've used extensively, my preferences go:

Firefox

Safari

Explorer

Navigator

I voted Firefox. I use both that and Safari on the laptop, but I use Firefox a bit more. IE on the desktop.