Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

The ENDGAME again

Hmmm..around here, Voyager reruns air at Midnight on UPN.  NOt sure if many people watch it.

We get Voyager on Sundays at 7:00 PM followed by the re-run of Enterprise at 8:00 PM, Voyager used to be on Weeknights at 10:00 but UPN moved it to make room for 3rd rock from the sun a while back, and they took off DS9 for good a long time ago! :)

if it wasnt for Voyager, Enterprise and SmackDown! I wouldnt watch UPN at all, taking off DS9 and moving Voyager around like that, curse them!!!!

We get Voyager on Sundays at 7:00 PM followed by the re-run of Enterprise at 8:00 PM, Voyager used to be on Weeknights at 10:00 but UPN moved it to make room for 3rd rock from the sun a while back, and they took off DS9 for good a long time ago! :)

Lucky, Voyager comes on at one in the frickn' morning. :)

It used to be 9 on Wendsdays, and ten on weekdays.

Then it was 11 pm. B)

Now it's 1 am. B)

I hate UPN.

B) In my area Voyager comes on every night at 10:00pm. So I watch episodes every night of the week. I don't know if the crew would agree to come back to do a Voyager movie...... :) . But if they did, I'd be right there in front of the TV for every second of it. B)

Yeah, if the fans want VOY to return to the screen in some form, I think a series of anual tv movies would be the best way to do it. :)

As for watching VOY re-runs?

I get to see VOY Monday-Friday at 11pm.

NEWS: "Dark Frontier" will be airing Monday and Tuesday night! DON'T FORGET!

We get Voyager on Sundays at 7:00 PM followed by the re-run of Enterprise at 8:00 PM, Voyager used to be on Weeknights at 10:00 but UPN moved it to make room for 3rd rock from the sun a while back, and they took off DS9 for good a long time ago! B)

Then it was 11 pm. B)

Now it's 1 am. :)

I hate UPN.

Wow, I'm glad that I don't get UPN, I just watch The Space Network. Voyager's on every weekday at 5:00PM and then again at 10:00PM. :)

Then it was 11 pm. B)

Now it's 1 am. B)

I hate UPN.

Wow, I'm glad that I don't get UPN, I just watch The Space Network. Voyager's on every weekday at 5:00PM and then again at 10:00PM. B)

:)

LUCKY!

I wanna have Voyager at that time slot. Right now what I get is what I get, because my parents are never going to get cable. (TNN has TNG all the time and Sci-Fi has TOS B) )

I think the ending of Endgame was a bit rushed too. They did need to go into the crews life after their return. They could have at least gave them a celebration.

:bow: I'm with you guys on this. They need something. I was left hanging. :bow::bow: I get to see reruns Monday thru Friday. 12:00 midnight till 1:00 on the FOX Channel (21) here. Hate to stay up late but I like my VOY. :bow::bow:

:bow: I'm with you guys on this. They need something. I was left hanging.  :bow:  :bow: I get to see reruns Monday thru Friday. 12:00 midnight till 1:00 on the FOX Channel (21) here. Hate to stay up late but I like my VOY. :bow:  :bow:

Yes, I like my Voyager too. I have several volumes of Voyager VHS tapes that I've made so that I can watch favorite episodes whenever I want to. But I do agree with most who have commented here that we fans were kind of left hanging with questions regarding the Federation's reactions to the Ma Quis aboard Voyager.....their reaction toTom, and their reaction to Seven......But as one fan mentioned, I'll just have to read the new book that's come out, to get the scope. :)

:bow: I'm with you guys on this. They need something. I was left hanging.  :bow:  :bow: I get to see reruns Monday thru Friday. 12:00 midnight till 1:00 on the FOX Channel (21) here. Hate to stay up late but I like my VOY. :bow:  :)

Yes, I like my Voyager too. I have several volumes of Voyager VHS tapes that I've made so that I can watch favorite episodes whenever I want to. But I do agree with most who have commented here that we fans were kind of left hanging with questions regarding the Federation's reactions to the Ma Quis aboard Voyager.....their reaction toTom, and their reaction to Seven......But as one fan mentioned, I'll just have to read the new book that's come out, to get the scope. :huh:

:P Can not wait myself for the book to read what they (the writers) have come up with. ;) Much better to SEE it in a movie though. :bow:

:bow: Can not wait myself for the book to read what they (the writers) have come up with.  :bow: Much better to SEE it in a movie though. :bow:
Yes, it would be so cool to see a movie about it all........have never quite understood why Voyager wasn't as popular as other series.........I loved it. But I've been told it wasn't a popular series, and won't have a movie of its own :

I just thought it was a little rushed, it's as though they couldn't wait to wrap it up because they had something else in the pipeline. I think it should have been a 3, or 4 episode final.

And what a shock...Seven, and Chakotay....never... Like cheese, and chalk. :)

If i met my past self i'd tell him to not care about school in years 7 and 8, make friends then, and study hard in years 9, 10, 11. As i did it the other way round :)

Admiral Janeway did good :)

I'm not quiet in the situation of getting a crew home, lol

but i guess that leaves paramount room for a movie, which (oh, powers that be, be reading THIS) they had better be doing, oh their lucky stars else!!!

They are :) B) B), on the IMDB website if you search for Star Trek: Borg Encounter you'll see this

Star Trek: Borg Encounter

Production Notes/Status:

Comments: 

Status Updated: 20 February 2003

Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change or could be removed completely.

Credited cast:

Alice Krige ....  The Borg aka The Borg Queen

Kate Mulgrew ....  Admiral Janeway

Robert Picardo ....  The Doctor

so probably that will be a Voyager movie, oh they need Tuvok, Seven, Chakotay, Tom, Harry and B'Elanna in that movie or it won't be the same.

Sorry, no VOY movie. That's a ride for Star Trek: The Experrience. Most likely, we'll either have a mixed or new cast movie.

:bow: Captain, I know you have a lot more information than I do. But I sure hope you are wrong about the Voyager movie........I am about to order the new book.........It does sound from what everyone is saying that it is great.........I'd love to see The crew of Voyager again on screen :) , rather than at a Star Trek convention. :(