Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Sexiest woman

Who is the sexiest out of all of these?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the sexiest out of all of these?

• Janice Rand
    • Deanna Troy
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Tasha Yar
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Major/Colonel Kira
    • Kes
    • Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol

Guest Ktrek

There is no doubt that even amongst the happiest of us married men there are some women who generate a more basic response from us. My vote goes for Jerri Ryan. I can't exactly explain why I think she is so "sexy"! I'm not afraid either to use the term sexy because she is that and more. My wife says that the day I stop looking at other women she'll know that I'm dead! :) My sense of moral values is what preserves me from acting on my basic instincts not deny that I have them or that they are not a valid part of who I am. That's what sets us apart from the animals. We can choose! B)

Ktrek

Since Takara did not give us guys much of a choice, I am starting a poll of the sexiest women on Trek. Please don't shoot me Takara, we needed more options

1-Ezri-Dax______Ezri%20Dax%20av1.jpg

2-Beverly CrusherBeverly%20av1.jpg

3-Deanna Troi___Deanna%20av2.jpg

4-7of 9________VOY_Seven5.jpg

5-T-Pol________ENT_Tpol1.jpg

6-Judxia-Dax(sp)_DS9_Dax6.gif

7-Torres________VOY_Torres5.jpg

8-other

:) SInce the guys reply with who they would like to look like in the male threads, I'll vote for who i would like to look like.

Seven. I always thought she was very sexy. If i could only have that figure back again.....sigh.... :blink:

how tall is she?

Hardest decision I have had to make all week. Almost made my head explode, but in the end, with all things considered and a few flips of a coin, I had to go with Jadzia Dax. But really to me it is a three way tie between Troi and both Dax's.

I think the sexiest Star Trek Babe is RikerChick,but since she was not included in the lineup,I voted for Jadzia Dax,she is a hot woman that knows how to handle a Klingon!

I think the sexiest Star Trek Babe is RikerChick,but since she was not included in the lineup,I voted for Jadzia Dax,she is a hot woman that knows how to handle a Klingon!

I would have voted for RikerChick too!! blowkiss.gif

I had to vote dax (terry ferrell) sorry can't spell even though I think that they are all hot. I did notice that the directers like them to as in the tng epi. masks the captan and worf are having a conversation and the camera is following troi up a flight of stairs. :idea:

I would have voted for RikerChick too!! blowkiss.gif

Same here

I picked Beverly though :idea:

Erm, how many of these posts arethere now? I thought this had been done!

Note from mod:

I have merged the other poll with this one.

Who the heck chooses Kes over Hoshi? Anyway if I had to pick on this list (which doesn't include my korean goddess Linda Park aka Hoshi) then I would pick...uh...lets see...blast it I'm still going to pick Hoshi!

ENT_Sato1.jpg

B) :laugh: :o :wow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Movies - Kirstie Alley Saavik

Modern era - Jadzia Dax, Torres, and Janeway. All for different reasons.

Crusher used to be at the top of my list, but eh....

I noticed Kira only got one vote ...I thought she was very attractive; why don't you guys like her. And why is T'Pol sexy - obviously personality isn't a factor? I mean what do your really call a person that arrogant and condescending.

I noticed Kira only got one vote ...I thought she was very attractive; why don't you guys like her.  And why is T'Pol sexy - obviously personality isn't a factor?  I mean what do your really call a person that arrogant and condescending.

I think everyone has a different definition of what sexy means to them. I can find someone sexy for many different reasons whether it be based on intellect, personality or even a feature (for example I find a man with really intense eyes to be very sexy). For a poll of this type I would use a more "animal magnetism" type of approach to decide which is why I voted for T'Pol.

I voted for Troi..mainly because of her 1st season attire. She has managed to age very well, and is still a very attractive woman. The same can be said for Jeri Ryan, but i didn't want to go for the most recent.

I'd have to say T'Pol is my choice..Close seconds are Tasha and Crusher.. :)