Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Name your ship

Mine would be the USS Antares..I always liked that name..From the first time that I heard it in 'Charlie X'..A shame that there weren't any starships named Antares in any of the trek series..Such a cool name for a starship.. :unsure: .

I would go with USS Lollypop - j/k :unsure: I would actually go with would be USS Galileo Galilei.

U.S.S. Stewart for me :blink: :unsure:

Or U.S.S. Picard :wacko:

I don't think I need to explain why. :o

In my RPG at my website, I have created a ship which I'm in command of. The ship is a Pathfinder, and is called USS Resistance-A. :blink:

( Maybe I also should create a ship with the name USS Borg.... :unsure: :wacko: )

:o

1- USS Tinagra

2- USS Lexington

3- USS Excelsior

4- USS Essex

5- USS Excalibur

6- USS Osprey

7- USS Cherokee

etc...

I've used the name USS Taklore a few times - I'm sure you can figure that one out.

It's funny that you started this thread as I was just thinking yesterday how I would have like to see the USS Trudeau in Star Trek. There are many starships named after world leaders of the past. I've always felt that the late Pierre Trudeau was the best prime minister Canada has ever had so it would be a fitting tribute to have a starship named after him.

THE BATAVIA NCC 1856

Captain ILS :unsure:

F.O. MRS ILS :o

and the rest of the family :blink:

I had a ship once. It was called the Periwinkle. Unfortunately it melted while cruising the high seas. Apparently pink marshmallow isn't exactly the best material to build a ship out of. Who knew? :unsure:

I've used the name USS Taklore a few times - I'm sure you can figure that one out.

It's funny that you started this thread as I was just thinking yesterday how I would have like to see the USS Trudeau in Star Trek. There are many starships named after world leaders of the past. I've always felt that the late Pierre Trudeau was the best prime minister Canada has ever had so it would be a fitting tribute to have a starship named after him.

279589[/snapback]

Nice idea! If I were to name a starship, I'd choose USS Ronald Reagan. One of our best leaders, IMO. Better a starship than a piece of currency! :unsure:

Well, I seem to like the U.S.S. Obscura... :unsure:

Preferably, a starship of an archaic design, but refited with odd yet fantastic devices. :blink:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I would like something from the American Civil War like the Longstreet or Robert E. Lee.

some other names would be Sacrifice, Condor, or the Dunedien

But my ultimate choice would have the be the U.S.S Carthage

RIW Kaleh. Kaleh means "dagger" in Romulan. D'deridex class.

Oh! You want Federation? Okay. USS Rebel. Akira class.

:frusty::frusty: :o

Okay, this is kind of fun. My ship would be named the "Free Bee", and it would have bumblebee stripes on the secondary hull.

I had a ship once. It was called the Periwinkle. Unfortunately it melted while cruising the high seas. Apparently pink marshmallow isn't exactly the best material to build a ship out of. Who knew? B)

279657[/snapback]

B) BUT, you failed to mention your OTHER ship, {same story, but later}

the HT-01 B) :yes: She was quite a nice little terror, was she not??? B)