Stephen of Borg

Favorite Sisko

What Is Your Favorite Sisko Look?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Sisko Look?

• Hair and Without The Beard
    • Bald and With The Beard
    • Doesn't Matter To Me

I've always liked the bald and beard better. He was set apart from the rest of the captains with that look, not to mention it made him look cooler. I read about how Avery Brooks wanted it that way, bald and beard, but the people who did the show were afraid that he would look to much like another character he had played in the past. I'm glad they let the change happen, because it's like I said, he looks cooler that way. It also made him look more serious and some one you don't want to cross on a bad note.

After I got used to the goatee and bladness, I then saw him with hair and no beard. He looked funny then!

I like him without the hair and and with the beard but when I went back and watched the some of the first 3 seasons I got used to him without the beard.

I voted bald with the beard it gave him more of a tuff look then when he had hair and no beard :frusty:

Bald and with the beard. Especially with either the TNG style uniform or the VGR style uniform. I like the First Contact style but not so much on Sisko.

As an aside, I am only one who is driven crazy by the episode Rapture? Sisko's combadge is in the wrong spot for the entire episode! It looks so goofy and there's no way to change it. You think someone might have said something to Avery Brooks but no. Here's what I mean:

320x240.jpg

It just really bugs me!

Edited by Jack_Bauer

It really doesn't matter to me (that's what I voted for) though if I HAD to choose, I'd choose the bald head and the beard. Not that I have a thing for bald guys. :look::frusty:

Most of you already know how I feel about men with facial hair

But Riker had his beard shaved off in INS!!!!! :look::frusty:

284800[/snapback]

And I would've loved to have thrown Deanna out an airlock for that.

And I would've loved to have thrown Deanna out an airlock for that.

:look::look:

She had to shave him. If his beard kept growing, he would now look like this:

---------> :frusty:

Edited by The King

I think Sisko looked more sexier and tougher with the bald head and beard... I actually rather like that style on some guys...Makes them look badass...

He is an attractive man either way. I think he is a bit more intimidating when he was bald, but I still liked him!

Bald and with the beard. Yeah, baby. :assimilated:

287669[/snapback]

Bald with a beard... I know someone like that... :(

Well not entirely bald... lol

287672[/snapback]

LOL! He doesn't happen to have an addiction to tricking people into clicking on links that turn out to be songs that never die, does he? :)

Wel, apparently Sea Trooper and I are the only ones who like Sisko with hair. It does not really matter to me, but I voted with hair.

what, no option for dreadloks? :lol:

not even a jerrycurl? :laugh:

(you going to tell me that even by the 24th century the jerricurl hasnt come back in style) :spock: