Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Bajoran earrings

I love the Bajoran earrings. My trekkie friend says they're 'gay' but I screamed at him for that. I love the earrings. They show symbolism to both the Bajoran species and each individual Bajoran. I really want one. I'm going to buy one that comes in this set with a fake nose piece, but I'll just use it for parts. The point of getting it is not for a knockoff of Nerys's earring, but to have your own one. With your own symbol.

Here: http://www.zein.se/patrick/bajoranen.html :is a site I found that gives all you'll need to know on Bajoran earrings. Cool huh?

OH YEA :blink: I love them. Couldn't wear them with regular Earth clothes, could you? Hey, instead of all our Trek couples giving each other rings or Christmas presents they should give each other matching Bajoran ear-rings :o ::nudges Fen:: AHEMMMM!!! ::cough:: :unsure:

I think Bajoran earrings are majorly funkehh. :unsure: I've sorta got earrings that could be Bajoran if they hooked onto my ear instead of my hair. *runs off to fiddle with her earrings*

EDIT: It doesn't work! *wails* I must get myself some Bajoran ones, then.

Edited by ragingtarg

OH YEA :o I love them. Couldn't wear them with regular Earth clothes, could you? Hey, instead of all our Trek couples giving each other rings or Christmas presents they should give each other matching Bajoran ear-rings :wacko: ::nudges Fen:: AHEMMMM!!! ::cough:: :unsure:

279371[/snapback]

I'm writing this down right now. :blink:

They look very cool. Too bad I have to very careful what earing that I have to wear. :unsure:

OH YEA :unsure: I love them. Couldn't wear them with regular Earth clothes, could you? Hey, instead of all our Trek couples giving each other rings or Christmas presents they should give each other matching Bajoran ear-rings :blink: ::nudges Fen:: AHEMMMM!!! ::cough:: :o

279371[/snapback]

That actually sounds like a great idea. If I ever get the right girl, she'll love the idea too. And engagement Bajoran earring...

They look very cool. Too bad I have to very careful what earing that I have to wear.

My sister is alergic to earrings. She can't wear any or her ear goes red and puss-full. Is that the same problem?

OH YEA :blink: I love them. Couldn't wear them with regular Earth clothes, could you? Hey, instead of all our Trek couples giving each other rings or Christmas presents they should give each other matching Bajoran ear-rings :o ::nudges Fen:: AHEMMMM!!! ::cough:: :o

279371[/snapback]

I'm writing this down right now. :wacko:

279383[/snapback]

:blink: :unsure: :P :o

They look very cool. Too bad I have to very careful what earing that I have to wear.

My sister is alergic to earrings. She can't wear any or her ear goes red and puss-full. Is that the same problem?

279405[/snapback]

The same problem. I can't where anything that's not above 14k gold or surgical stainless steel. Even than I can only wear them for than a day or two.

Like you said that would be a great idea to do. If i cared about someone i would give them an Bajoran earring. As for of right now, i am single but i am making my own earring so that i have some close to me that reminds me of the strong Bajoran culture. Not alot of people know thise about me but i the understanding of other cultures very serioudly so i like to learn and do their customs. For me, understanding Bajoran culture has changed my life. there are of the very regious people and they also live a new age lifestyle. So i will make mine and tell you how the progess is going.

Lursa

That's cool Lursa..Any chance you could post a pic of the earring you make when you're done ? I'd be interested in seeing it..

The same problem. I can't where anything that's not above 14k gold or surgical stainless steel. Even than I can only wear them for than a day or two.

Same with me but I think I'm slowly getting over the allergy. I think the earring I'm wearring right now are surgical stainless steel but I can't be sure, they were a gift ^___^