Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enigmatic_mystery

What kind of angel are you?

I found this quiz while surfing around on quizilla. I would like to hear what everyone's iner angel is.

Heres mine:

Azriel: One of the darker angels... you are the angel of death, and destruction... how do you like that? Figures? yea... thought so...

http://quizilla.com/users/misc/quizzes/Whi...ithin%20You%3F/

Uriel: One of the busiest angels, one of prophecy and creativity. Concidered to be represenatative of the sun, and one of the most beautiful archangels ever. Of course that could just be vanity...

Had a problem with the test :blink: But I have used "LizardAngel" in the past as my Avatar :unsure:

post-897-1100048188.jpg

:unsure: I got...

Azriel : One of the darker angels... you are the angel of death, and destruction... how do you like that? Figures? yea... thought so...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I'm...............Raphael: The angel of healing. Raphael is drawn to injured souls which cry out for kindness and patients. You are a sweet and caring person, and make a great friend.

That made me cry It makes me sound like im a good person that people want to be friends with

I got ...

1052230183_Hangelsraphael.jpg

Raphael: The angel of healing. Raphael is drawn to injured souls which cry out for kindness and patients. You are a sweet and caring person, and make a great friend.

Yea!! Tried it once more and got it to work...............

I am Uriel: One of the busiest angels, one of prophecy and creativity. Concidered to be represenatative of the sun, and one of the most beautiful archangels ever. Of course that could just be vanity...

post-897-1100062765.jpg

I took the test, twice. First time - Lucifer -!!! ...it can't be... no, no!... :blink:

so I retook the test, this time: Azriel. Not much improvement, it seems. Doesn't appear to be a halo around my cranium, LOL! So much for tests. Just like the exit polls of the past election - can't trust or rely on them, anyway, as they were wrong! :unsure:

I got:

Raphael: The angel of healing. Raphael is drawn to injured souls which cry out for kindness and patients. You are a sweet and caring person, and make a great friend.

:unsure:

I'm really a Dark Angel but the test says I am:

Mastema: One of Satan's minions. Temptation is your specialty... To sum up your personality: A tempter at best, and creator of all evil at worst.

post-864-1100105849.jpg

"Which Angel Lays Within You?" - Results:

Uriel: One of the busiest angels, one of prophecy and creativity. Concidered to be represenatative of the sun, and one of the most beautiful archangels ever. Of course that could just be vanity...

"Which Angel Lays Within You?" - Results:

279567[/snapback]

What?? :blink: :o :wacko:

Nuriel: Known as the angel of fire. The strength of heavens armies lays at this angels command. Simply put... you are leader material, but dont get too cocky.

Hmmm yep sounds about right this is my result..... :lol:

Mastema: One of Satan's minions. Temptation is your specialty... To sum up your personality: A tempter at best, and creator of all evil at worst.darth_maul.gif

Although i don't really see myself as beautiful (cute maybe but beautiful? :lol: ), i am definately creative and some aspect of prophecy may be a part of me.

Lucifer: Angel of the starlight, you are often confused with being evil in your quiet contemplations... Underneath it all you are actually the most beautiful angel of all, and God likes u more... the others are just jealous. What do they know anyways.

1052232784_HangelsMastema.jpg

Mastema: One of Satan's minions. Temptation is your specialty... To sum up your personality: A tempter at best, and creator of all evil at worst.

Nuriel: Known as the angel of fire. The strength of heavens armies lays at this angels command. Simply put... you are leader material, but dont get too cocky.

1051809718_Hangelsazriel_angel.jpg

Azriel: One of the darker angels... you are the angel of death, and destruction... how do you like that? Figures? yea... thought so...

Yes, that fits. :devil2:

Figures...

1051809718_Hangelsazriel_angel.jpg