Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Faith Of The Heart

SWEET!!! :laugh:

Now I know where to go for a fix without launching the media player.

I have heard the long version before but this sounds... different...

Oh i just loved hearing that again, i listen to it everyday, but there was something different about hearing it on here, i hope that that is all they do, add some extra lyrics in and maybe change the opening graphics a little if they feel they must change something!!

It sounds the same to the song I had downloaded before. Gosh I love that song. I listen to it every day too.

Thanks VBG...I don't know that I'd ever heard the whole thing. It does fit. Anyway, if we're going to complain we should do in writing to the people that count. Does anyone have the address?

i downloaded the whole song from bearshare before, its great, i put it on a couple of cds. its a GREAT SONG and as i've said all along, it is SO FITTING for our first adventure into space. even in daily life, its so inspiring. you cant get anywhere, or accomplish anything, in this world without a little faitn in something. also faith in yourself to do what you need to do. no one else is gonna do it for ya. if you felt nothing then how are things gonna be done. we all need a little faith, in GOD, in FRIENDS, in FAMILY, and lastly, but certainly not least, in YOURSELF.

IVE GOT FAITH, DO YOU GOT FAITH?

:laugh:

keep the song pllleeeaaasssseeee, to the powers that be.

Thank you Captain, I should pick that one up.

i downloaded the whole song from bearshare before, its great, i put it on a couple of cds. its a GREAT SONG and as i've said all along, it is SO FITTING for our first adventure into space. even in daily life, its so inspiring. you cant get anywhere, or accomplish anything, in this world without a little faitn in something. also faith in yourself to do what you need to do. no one else is gonna do it for ya. if you felt nothing then how are things gonna be done. we all need a little faith, in GOD, in FRIENDS, in FAMILY, and lastly, but certainly not least, in YOURSELF.

IVE GOT FAITH, DO YOU GOT FAITH?

:innocent:

keep the song pllleeeaaasssseeee, to the powers that be.

That’s very good Cptwright, very well said, overflowing with a message of hope for the future. Thank you for the boost in my faith with your heartfelt words. :laugh: Keep on Trekking!

I think the song fits even more now that we have seen First Flight.

Click for Spoiler:

Archer had Faith that ship would fly, he had faith that he could fix any bugs the engine had and that faith paid off and propelled Starfleet to hights unthought of had they listened to the Vulcans.

You know what..at first I was dismayed that they didn't keep with an instrumental theme like the other treks..and found I did not really enjoy the song from enterprise..but..like everything else in Trek that I did not enjoy at 1st ( i.e. B'Elanna Torres) it grew on me and now does represent humanites first jaunt into space. Thx for putting that up V-man!

I didn't know anyone else felt this way about the song. Other Trek fans I know just blow it off, but this theme really MEANT something to me. My heart swells when I listen to it and watch the beginning of Enterprise and watch the "path" it took to get to that final frontier.

There is no strength where there is no struggle.

Wow, thanks. I've never heard the full song before. I really have to go and get the soundtrack now. ^-^;; That was beautiful and it really made my day better. I love that song, it has such a great message.

Hmm, never heard the second verse before. ... They could use it for the third season. Seems kind of appropriate for the Delphic expanse.

I finally heard the Rod Stewart version of Faith of the Heart and I like the Russel Watson version much, much better!

I finally heard the Rod Stewart version of Faith of the Heart and I like the Russel Watson version much, much better!

I am still trying to download the Rod Stewart version so that I can compare them.

What version's on Enterprise?

Ok, you made me download both versions from kazaa... :)

I listened to both...and I liked them both...for some reason, I wasn't sure I was going to like the Rod Stewart version.

But, that brings up the question: Was "Faith of the Heart" written for "Enterprise" or borrowed?

In any case, it is a song I so enjoy hearing now. I admit, at first I didn't care for it because I was expecting the theme to sound "Star Trek"-ish. When it didn't, I cringed.

But I love it now... B)

Stingray

It's an old song.  There's 3 shows I like which use existing songs as there theme music.

Enterprise - Where My Heart Will Take Me

Roswell - Here With Me

Smallville - Save Me

All 3 are excellent songs! :)

I also like the theme song from "Friends."

The Enterprise tune is on the end of Patch Adams but it definatly suites Enterprise and I have always liked the footage that they use in the open credits rather fitting :bow:

I have always loved this song. It is by far the best theme song out right now. It fits the Enterprise perfectly. I enjoyed listening to the song"Faith Of The Heart" on the Enterprise board.

Could they possibly be adding to the lyrics? Just a possibility.

(Music is loading)

Refresh screen to play again.

In fact I found the full version, on star trek soundtracks.com, but taken away for some reason. May I ask how you put the music in? I just enjoy that song, now its playing my ear as I type, I have started to sing with it. :idea: :o ;)