Sign in to follow this  
Surax

Cardassian Neck Trick

There have been several refferences to Odo being able to do a "Cardassian Neck Trick". Have we ever actually seem it done? Or is it something, like Morn's voice, that are always talked about but never seen?

If we have seen it, I'd sure like to see a pic of it. And if not, maybe someone should photoshop one.

It's something I remember myself. I seem to recall it being done once but I could be wrong, I'll rack my brain and let you know.

From this description in Yahoo Web pages list:

"... then, who turned the self-image around after the coming of Kira ... a mocking "neck trick" for visiting Cardassian Central Command members ..."

It sounds like a person or, Odo'ital, or some other being turns their head all the way around, doesn't it? Sort of like a spin??? :) *Thinks about "The Exorcist" B) B)

There have been several refferences to Odo being able to do a "Cardassian Neck Trick".  Have we ever actually seem it done?  Or is it something, like Morn's voice, that are always talked about but never seen?

That is probably it.

It's something I remember myself. I seem to recall it being done once but I could be wrong, I'll rack my brain and let you know.

278825[/snapback]

I think you're thinking of when he (Odo) became a "TOP" for a little holographic girl.

What do you think it is?  Does he just imitate a Cardassian neck but keep everything else normal?

278828[/snapback]

That's what I always thought.

What do you think it is?  Does he just imitate a Cardassian neck but keep everything else normal?

278828[/snapback]

I would have liked to have seen this at least once..Too bad it didn't happen..Perhaps one of our talented graphics people here can give Odo a Cardassian neck.. :P

Well, when Odo flashed back to when Dukat was the commander of Terok Nor, did you see the look Odo gave him when Dukat mentioned the Neck Trick. Whatever it was, it must be pretty hard to do...

Well, when Odo flashed back to when Dukat was the commander of Terok Nor, did you see the look Odo gave him when Dukat mentioned the Neck Trick.  Whatever it was, it must be pretty hard to do...

302094[/snapback]

I remember seeing that look. My guess was that Odo found it embarrasing to do it :bow: . Or really annoying :bow: . It would have been interesting to actually see the trick.