Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Funniest Voyager Episode

What is the funniest Voyager episode that you have ever watched?..............For me it was in season 7.....the episode, "Body and Soul." In this episode Seven saves the Doctor by downloading his program into her cybernetic implants. The Doctor take over Seven's body, and for the first time, begins to enjoy human sensory experiences. He completely abuses Seven's body as he indulges.......The episode is truly quite hilarious. :flex::flex:

I'll give this some thought, but one of the funniest eps was "Someone to Watch Over Me." It was hilarious seeing Seven trying out her dating skills, which The Doc had taught her. Talk about the blind leading the blind. :flex:

The funniest VOY episode i have seen is Q and the grey,its the one where Q is trying to get janeway to be the mother of his child :flex: the funniest part is when Q is on the holodeck and he calls Neelix a bar rodent :hug::flex:

Body and Soul was a funny episode for me as well. :unsure:  :blink:  :o :wacko:  :blink:  :P  :o 

278851[/snapback]

I think it was "Tenker Tenor Doctor Spy" Doc's daydreams were hilarious!!! :o :o

I probably will go with Bride of Chaotica even though I haven't seen it in ages. From one I have seen recently though, probably The Q and the Gray.

I agree with the "Body and Soul". Maybe we should run a proper vote and see what results we get

281708[/snapback]

I can add a poll if the starter of this thread would like me to. Just send me a PM with what should be on the poll.

BTW, I liked Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy.. :lol:

The funniest VOY episode i have seen is Q and the grey,its the one where Q is trying to get janeway to be the mother of his child B) the funniest part is when Q is on the holodeck and he calls Neelix a bar rodent B)  B)

277771[/snapback]

Well i have to agree with my girl on that one(thats a first B) )..Q cracks me up any episode he is in but that episode has to be one of the funniest i have seen but i havent seen every episode of VOY B)

Body and Soul was on the Space Channel today. I love that episode. I was laughing so much I'm surprised I didn't wake up my daughter. I think it's one of the funniest Trek episodes period - not just Voyager. Jeri Ryan did a great job mimicking the Doctor.

I haven't seen any of those nominated here except for "The Q and the Grey". My picks are "Innocence" because of what we find out at the end, I just thought was incredibly funny. And "The Lift" because Neelix shows Tuvok up two or three times, pretty much throughout the whole episode. Probably not the funniest, but they made me laugh. Just about any scene with Q and many Doctor scenes are funny. :congrats: