Who are you voting for?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Bush.
    • Kerry.
    • Nader.
    • No one.
    • Who cares?
    • Please, please, please make it stop!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

While it was hardly a landslide for Bush he did win decisively, and with the popular vote as well as electorally.

However, it was a slam-dunk for the Republican party in general. A majority of the Governorships are now Republican. The Republicans gained seats in the House. And while some were predicting a power shift in the Senate the Republicans gained seats there as well.

No it's over, within the last hour Kerry called Bush and conceded the race

277553[/snapback]

Funny, the news today said that Kerry was going to fight for every single vote. Why would he concede and then fight?

Edited by wishfire

Well it's a shame really, I was hoping Kerry would get in. What's bush going to do now that he doesn't have toworry about being re-elected!

Well it's a shame really, I was hoping Kerry would get in. What's bush going to do now that he doesn't have toworry about being re-elected!

277674[/snapback]

Invade another country! :flex:

(To all you Bush supporters, that was sarcasm, not a direct attack!)

Edited by wishfire

OK, I started this and I would like to finish this... with a nation devided and at war we will have Bush running the country for the next 4 years. I hope the Bush gives a hand to the whinners and not just the winners in the election. This is a time for him to show that he can appeal to all of America. If he can not then the U.S. might not stay united. As for all the votes cast I am with Kerry for having each one counted. If we do not do that then we show to others that we do not care about the "one voice". So make sure every vote is counted and if you think it does not matter I will tell you this: Each state has until Dec. 10 to give its final vote for president and that is enough time to count them all.

Thank you all for posting and speaking your minds.