Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Are we just like them

Did you ever think about this?

We are just like the Ferengi. We want money all the time and we would do anything to get it. Even the human on star trek are not like us. It is really funny to think that our ears chould be that big lol. But they are a good race only when they want to be and some of them like to rebels like Nog. The orignal ferengi on The Next Generation were seen and sometimes the Klingon are known for their roughness and the willness to battle. But who knows we may look like them someday.

Lursa

I disagree with that Lursa. Not all people want money THAT badly. Ferengi just are interested in "Profits". I know I'm not like that and I'm a human. :flex: I just want to have what I need and sometimes something I don't really need. But I am a bit odd that way, I am a "Minimalist" at heart. I think we rely too much on "Stuff". Here in America, especially, everyone seems to have too much "Stuff". :flex:

I disagree with that Lursa. Not all people want money THAT badly. Ferengi just are interested in "Profits". I know I'm not like that and I'm a human. :flex: I just want to have what I need and sometimes something I don't really need. But I am a bit odd that way, I am a "Minimalist" at heart. I think we rely too much on "Stuff". Here in America, especially, everyone seems to have too much "Stuff". :flex:

277408[/snapback]

I agree. Not everyone is driven to just get more. Some people are satisfied with and thankful for what they have. They may indulge themselves from time to time, but they are not driven to constantly acquire more, like the Ferengi.

I'm not particularly 'acquisitive' either.

That sounds like a very pesimistic view of humanity. I agree that of course there are people out there who want little more than money but I think the vast majority of people are satisfied the way they are.