Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

You all Have cool names

You all seem to have such cool bord nick names, and I was wondering where you all got them from?

Heres my nick name's Story

ABAKAI2003

these are the initials of my bothers & sisters

Alis, she's 5

Brian, he's 8

Amber, she's 1 1/2

Kaimy brother passed away at 1 week from a heart defect.(this is one of the ways that I remeber him)

2003 is just the year

I look forward to hearing how yoy came up whith yours

When I joined st.com all of the Data names I could think of were taken so I went with soong_girl there. I was originally that here but then I decided I wanted a first name so I went to a baby name database to find a name that meant beloved (like Lal's name) and Takara was one of the names that was in the search results (it's Japanese and means beloved jewel). So that's how I became Takara Soong.

I called myself Transporter Malfunction simply because I thought it was cool, in fact not much thought actually went into it. Plus, look at my avatar (and this is a secret), that is how I really look! :rolleyes:

Mine was Just because at my school were Known as the BR Celtics and i am a swimmer so Celtic_Swimmer.. :rolleyes:

On ST.com i was Baby Riker cuz i luved Deanna and Will and i was told i Looked like Deanna so baby riker came about..

hehe

C_S

My real name is Stefan, but my nick changes the meaning (in Swedish) to something quite funny.. It's hard to explain, you have to learn swedish.. :rolleyes:

Pogue Mahone means "Kiss My Arse" in galeic, it is also a name of one of my favourite bands The Pogue Mahones better known as simply The Pogues. My old name on ST.com was monk81. Other names around other sites I use are cjma77, blackharp81, pogue303, in case anyone ever sees me. :rolleyes:

My screen name is a bit of a long story - but to make it short, there is this species called the Xenophons (the word roots actually work out to foreign-sounds. They are supposed to have a very unusual dialect) and Xeroc (pronounced like zer-ock) was supposed to be a common name among them. It is the same name I used at ST.com. You might find a few of my posts still in their SciTech Board.

mines simple, im a volunteer firefighter and i was a captain before i got hurt at work, and anyway i used my initials with my last name, it was already taken so i used cptwright, like i said simple. my aim, is ltwright1971, before i was captain i was a lieutenant, thus the lt, and i was born in 71, i know im ooolllddd.lol. welp thats mine. :rolleyes:

I write stories to relax, and Lady Narana is my favorite character. "Narana" came about simply because it was easy to type (I was fooling around on the keyboard, and it just came out), and I knew I'd be using it a lot (she's a recurring character).

Just for the record, I think your name is way cool - and very touching. Way better than mine.

Heres my nick name's Story

ABAKAI2003

these are the initials of my bothers & sisters

Alis, she's 5

Brian, he's 8

Amber, she's 1 1/2

Kaimy brother passed away at 1 week from a heart defect.(this is one of the ways that I remeber him)

2003 is just the year

That's so sweet! hug.gif

I'm a chick and I love Riker.

lol! Well, that works :rolleyes:

dsbs - data soong brent spiner (d and s are also my initials :rolleyes:)

Yillara is a character in a story that I am in the process of finally putting to paper(It has been in my head for over 10 years now), and Soong, well as many of my posts as well as one of my signatures show...I am a fan of Data :rolleyes: .

i used to really love the beastie boys so my email has been bysty (its pronounced beastie) for 3 years. i used it here. my st.com name was, well, bysty. i mostly posted in the movies forum.

well, tng is my favorite series and i like star trek, and february 20th is my dads b-day, and its cause of him that I'm so obsessed with trek, so i thought I owed it to him. sometimes for my sns also use my birthday, but thats kind of boring, and 2 is also my fave. number.

Has this not been done before? Well anyway, I loved the ship Prometheus in Voyager and think that it's a good macho name! Again, not much thought went into it really! :innocent:

I like fishing........A saying among fishermen/women when they see someone's fishing rod or pole bending is: "GOT A BITE?" :innocent::laugh:;)

ARMS is my initials = Adam Robert Michael Shaw

All my friends call me ARMS or ARMSMAGGEDON (ARMAGEDDON) or Geddo for short, but mostly ARMS or Geddo. I'm ARMS wherever i go :innocent:

Only family and girls call me Adam :laugh:

Does anyone like to talk about it's username? I often have no clue what they mean and what is the story behind?

I'm curious and are looking forward to your replies.

Well my name isn't so hard to explain. I love SciFi since I started reading. And I'm a kind of romantic, although my daily live (as a sales manager at a chemical plant)is more earth bound. But space exploring is one of my biggest dreams.

Mine is pretty simple too. I'm a guy that lives in Virginia. I used to live in Virginia Beach but I now live in Chesapeake which is about 5 minutes away form Va Beach. When I thught up a Name a few years ago "ChesapeakeGuy" just didn't sing to me. So I came up with VaBeachGuy, I've become know by that name so I use it where ever I go now (online that is).

I used to be called John Luc 2003, that was because it's my son's first and middle name ( spelt exactly like it's shown), but I changed it to Barry as that's my first name, and I'm logged in on other site's the same, so I thought I would stick to it.

Hm...sometimes I wonder how much of a Lady I am in real life. :)

About 17 years ago (geez, has it really been that long?), for relaxation and kicks (and to amuse my sister), I started writing ST fanfic. Eight or so years ago, I developed a character named Lady Narana (who DEFINITELY is no lady), again to amuse myself and this same sister. After more than five hundred pages of text, the woman has taken over my life. :clap: I am Narana or Ana (another incarnation) wherever I go online. She is named "Narana" because I was fooling around with words easy to type.

As of this note, I am currently writing the last Narana story, much to my sister's dismay. (She's 37 - she'll get over it.) I haven't told her I'm thinking of a prequel... :)

I guess all of you know what my user name means :)

And as you can see I am a HUGE fan of Jean-Luc and of course, Patrick Stewart. :clap:

One day (it was this year in January or February, I think) I became a "real" star trek fan, with recording and watching all episodes, collecting everything and so on (I had watched TNG before, but I never thought I would like it as much as I do now :lol: ). AND I found out who was (and still is) my fave character in whole Star Trek: Jean-Luc :)

So I decided to visit a German Star Trek message board on the internet. I did so, and as I looked through the user names to find a suitable one for myself, I saw a user called "Mrs.Kirk". And I thought: Mrs.Kirk sounds good, what about calling myself Mrs.Picard? :wow:

I am known under this name at every message board I am posting at B) (and I was surprised to find "mrskirk" here, too :wow: ).

Mrs. Captain Picard B)