Sign in to follow this  

I don't follow there music very much, with one exception. . .I LOVE Stairway To Heaven! And don't laugh, I got the sheet music and have begun to learn how to play it on my clarinet! Just as much. .don't laugh, my dad actually won a talent competition when he was younger playing Stairway To Heaven on an. . . .ACCORDION! Everyone expected him to play Lady Of Spain, and he blasted them away when he played Led Zepplin! Gotta LOVE a GREAT SONG! I actually have a copy of the London Philharmonic(I think it was them) playing that song. . .just as awesome as the real deal I think!

For most of my life I never paid much attintion to Led Zeppelin. That is until about 2 years ago (I'm 23 now) when my brother made me a mix CD of Zeppelin songs that he had downloaded. I listened to the mix CD over and over again and it hit me like a blow to the head that this is clearly one of the greatest bands of all time! As a guitar player and song writer myself Zeppelin has recently changed my views on music completly. LED ZEPPELIN ROCKS!!! :lol: :) :)

"Bytsy: i dont even know who joe satriani is. lol. sorry. "

Here's a website to one of the most amazing guitarist in the history of Rock...

http://www.satriani.com/

He's also a fellow New Yorker like myself which also is cool... If like guitar instrumental albums that run the gambit from techno fusion to blues boogie rock fusion he's the man. He also throws in some classic influences too. But just an unbelivable player. He's like an alien who's from another planet when he plays the sounds and tones he can get from his guitar are just fanastic.