Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

TNG QUOTES

In The Naked Now didn't Data say "If you prick me do I not bleed." ??????? I could be wrong but thats what I remember.... all hail Bev!! :wow:

Close. He said "If you prick me do I not leak?" Paraphrasing Shakespeare.

bevfanK Posted on Apr 2 2003, 01:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The six most dred words to P/C fans  "Or perhaps we should be afraid." 

all hail Bev!! 

I always wanted to smack her in the head for that one. He was so sweet and almost boyish when he admitted that he had been in love with her all that time. I was actually shocked to find out in that one that it had been him and that it was not her taht had carried a candle for him. What a shocker!

I thought the writers were just being evil in that one. It's like dangling a string in front of a cat for 55 minutes and then yanking it away "hehe, suckers!" I thought they could have at least left the ending a LITTLE more open-ended.

Thats why we have fan fiction we can just keep telling ourselves she didn't say that it didn't happen over and over that always helps me.. :bow:

all hail Bev!! :)

From watching True Q I have another great quote:

"I don't think its asking too much bark bark bark and you stay out of mine."

Beverly Crusher to Q

Q: I think..... Beverly: Now what? Q: My stomache... Bev: It hurts? Q: Its making noises Bev: Maybe your hungry..

Q: "Hear this picard and reflect, all the galaxies a stage" Picard: " World, not galaxy, all the worlds a stage" Q: " Oh you know that one, well if he were living now he would have said galaxy"

Data: "Are you un-damaged?" Riker: "Yes, you?" Data: "All systems operating"

Lal: "Painting" Data: " No, That is a flower lal

Shelby: "Early bird gets the word" Data: (to geordi) "Early bird....?, I believe Commander Shelby erred, there is no evidence of crawling or vernicular lifeforms on Jouret IV"

Q:" Please don't make me feel compelled to tell the story of the boy who cried worf"

Data: Q 's interest in you has been very similar to that of a master and his beloved pet.......( off picard's reaction)......that was only an anology."

:wow: