Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

I WONDER

:rolleyes: I know He has access to the internet. So I wonder if he is watching what people say and think of him? I like to hope that he is, because there are decent folk here that would love to hear from him.

What do you think? Is he watching? ;)

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

If i was him, i would certainly be looking around online to see what people think of me. That's one of the perks for being a celeb :martok:

:P I hope he is watching the internet so that he can see how many people care about him and his work. He has many female fans I am sure. :angry:

I am one of them. :martok:

If i was him, i would certainly be looking around online to see what people think of me. That's one of the perks for being a celeb  :)

I would have to agree, I would definitely want to know what the public thought of me as an actor. It would give me an idea of when to starting worrying about my career.

I hope that he goes to more places than startrek.com since everyone their seems to hate him.

~crims~ I pray to GOD that he is not over there. I have never seen so much Hate come across as it does on that board. The reason is because he shut down his own board. So they think that would be the next place for him to go and watch to see what is being said. The sad part of it is that's where they all went. :)

I am just glad that VBG does not allow that filth here. :)

I hope that he goes to more places than startrek.com since everyone their seems to hate him.

~crims~ I pray to GOD that he is not over there. I have never seen so much Hate come across as it does on that board. The reason is because he shut down his own board. So they think that would be the next place for him to go and watch to see what is being said. The sad part of it is that's where they all went. :)

I am just glad that VBG does not allow that filth here. :)

I don't understand what's wrong with those people. They're supposedly fans of the show yet they have absolustely nothing positive to say or contribute.

:andorian: It seeems that there were a few Females out there that thought they own him and could tell him what to do or not do. Plus they thought that if it where not for them he would not be a STAR today. :theking:

:martok: OK KayTroi. Down Girl Down. :andorian:

:P I like to think he is. I just hope that you all don't get to carried away with this. It might just scare him off, again. :theking:

:drool: I would not want that to happen, would you? :borg2:

Okay, I after reading this thread again, I just had to do it. I sent and email to RB inviting him to check out the site, and included how to find these wonderful threads that have been discussing him.

I don't mean to be so negative..but in your e-mail did you tell him to contact VBG so that we can actually believe it's him and not someone playing a joke?

I don't mean to be so negative..but in your e-mail did you tell him to contact VBG so that we can actually believe it's him and not someone playing a joke?

:bow: First, he sent the message though a dead website. I don't think the email on that site is working either. :bow:

Second, I don't believe that RB would get on anyway. He had alot of trouble on his site and message board. It was accidently shut down, but I believe he does not wish to put it back up. :bow:

:bow: Thirdly, if RB was to get on I believe He would wish to remain anonymous. That way he could enjoy, without being discover. :bow:

:rolleyes: First, he sent the message though a dead website. I don't think the email on that site is working either. :lol:

Second, I don't believe that RB would get on anyway. He had alot of trouble on his site and message board. It was accidently shut down, but I believe he does not wish to put it back up. ;)

:) Thirdly, if RB was to get on I believe He would wish to remain anonymous. That way he could enjoy, without being discover. :huh:

You win. ;)

Guest Ktrek

I wouldn't get my hopes up! RB has alot more important things to do with his time than to worry about what's going on on the fan sites. I'm sure he is grateful to the fans but in the overall scheme our websites are unimportant. The only thing that really matters is the ratings!!!

Ktrek

I wouldn't get my hopes up! RB has alot more important things to do with his time than to worry about what's going on on the fan sites. I'm sure he is grateful to the fans but in the overall scheme our websites are unimportant. The only thing that really matters is the ratings!!!

Ktrek

:) :blink: Boy, you really know how to blow someones

WISHES & HOPES, out of the water. ;);):bow:

hmmm RB has a tough job....i mean he has to balance what the fans want , with the flashy action sequences that make movies so popular today.... but in my opinion...the downfall in popularity in star trek in because current star trek had strayed sooo far from the days of Big Gene's feel-good trek... remeber how sttng's first few seasons touched on drug addiction, civil rights, environment, male/female sexuality.....it almost seems that the early days of st had a secret commentary on life and the science, ships, aliens, were all secondary....

hmmm RB has a tough job....i mean he has to balance what the fans want , with the flashy action sequences that make movies so popular today.... but in my opinion...the downfall in popularity in star trek in because current star trek had strayed sooo far from the days of Big Gene's feel-good trek... remeber how sttng's first few seasons touched on drug addiction, civil rights, environment, male/female sexuality.....it almost seems that the early days of st had a secret commentary on life and the science, ships, aliens,  were all secondary....

B) This is ture,but it would still be nice to here from him ever once and awhile. B) :( B)

I used to like him, but went off him when he kept bad mouthing Voyager, and Star Trek. He seems very bitter about something.

I totally understand! I fell off my chair and bumped my head when I read he had said Trek was just a silly TV show with starships flying around and stuff, this is the man in charge of our beloved? :rolleyes: Tsk tsk tsk Perhaps it is time for change.

:) :rolleyes:I'M SORRY I PUT THIS POST UP. :lol: ;)

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE DISLIKE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DON'T DISLIKE HIM.

I used to like him, but went off him when he kept bad mouthing Voyager, and Star Trek. He seems very bitter about something.

I totally understand! I fell off my chair and bumped my head when I read he had said Trek was just a silly TV show with starships flying around and stuff, this is the man in charge of our beloved? :rolleyes: Tsk tsk tsk Perhaps it is time for change.

I had not heard about that. But that is not a good thing to hear from a Trek actor.

I totally understand! I fell off my chair and bumped my head when I read he had said Trek was just a silly TV show with starships flying around and stuff, this is the man in charge of our beloved? :dude: Tsk tsk tsk Perhaps it is time for change.

I had not heard about that. But that is not a good thing to hear from a Trek actor.

Not an actor, Rick Berman THE power that be. I think you are thinking of Shatner, he bad mouthed ENT and said he's never saw a episode in the same sentence.