Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Our New Dedication Plaque

Here's Our new Dedication Plaque. It's in a Spoiler only because the picture is rather large. The spoiler allows you to hide it back in the spoiler to re size the screen back to norman sixe acter you see it.

There's a smaller version on the main page and by clicking it you get the larger image there as well.

Click for Spoiler:

stfded.JPG

Awesome! :rolleyes: Did you get that form somewhere or did you make it from scratch?

The one I was working on wasn't quite this good so I scrapped it. I found the template for this one decided to fassion ours with it using Photoshop 7.

Shouldn't Archer and Phlox be first for Captains and Doctors?

The names weren't added in any particular order, not on purpose anyway.

Take no notice of Jean-Luc VBG, I think he got out of bed the wrong side again :rolleyes: (ONLY JOKING). Anyway I think it's great. You really work hard to give this site the touches that make it the best on the net and if i make it to the con next year i'm gonna buy you a drink!!

Well, they looked like they were in chronological order, plus I figured it'd be real easy to change the name order. That's why I mentioned it. :rolleyes:

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL be second in line to buy you a drink next year if im able to go to the con too. keep up the great work. and thanks for a great site. ;):rolleyes::rolleyes: :P

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL be second in line to buy you a drink next year if im able to go to the con too. keep up the great work. and thanks for a great site. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

VBG, you are going to be plastered every minute if all the people who want to buy you a drink do!!! :laugh:

whats new?

where did you get the template?

The Starfleet Command section has been updated and the addition of the Ambassadors is new.

Looks great VBG, but you forgot one.  LOL

I actually caught that error and fixed it but saved it on my desktop and wound up uploading the wrong one lol. It's fixed now.

whats new?

where did you get the template?

I forget where now because it was months ago but if I find them again (and I'll look for you) I'll let you know.