Which Dax was better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dax was better?

• Dax1
    • Dax2

:rolleyes: I voted for the first Dax. I thought Jadzia was the better one. I just could not get use to the second one at all. :rolleyes:

I assume you're talking about the first and second Dax hosts that WE saw on DS9, because technically Dax 1 and Dax 2 would be Lela and Tobin. But, between Jadzia and Ezri, I would definitely go with Jadzia. I loved her character. In all fairness to Ezri, we probably didn't have enough time with her to really get to know her.

Jadzia. She had a lot better personality, and was much better looking. Ezri wasn't a bad character, but Jadzia was a tough act to follow.

Jadzia.  She had a lot better personality, and was much better looking.  Ezri wasn't a bad character, but Jadzia was a tough act to follow.

:rolleyes: Here, Here. The second Dax was just to short for that part..... :rolleyes:

I liked Ezri better.

Jadzia was hot in a classy sort of way, where as Ezri was more of the cute girl next door. So Ezri wins out there in my books. I also thought Jadzia was a little annoying sometimes, where as Ezri was really funny.

Bit unfair and biased for me to vote in this poll just yet so I'll just say....

Haven't met Ezri Dax yet- still waiting for the season to air.

Has to be Jadzia Dax

- Terry Farrell is a very pretty lady and played a great character.. :laugh:

Equilibrium

was an interesting episode where we got to meet some of the previous hosts. Missed Facets- would like to see that one.

I liked them both, but since I have seen more of the episodes with Jadzia, I have to go with her, but I am really liking Ezri as well.. They are both very hot...

Ezri Dax is a good person. She doesn't take risks like Jadzia. I like Jadzia Dax better because she was not affraid to go for what she wanted no matter what the consequences.

Jadzia will be missed. :innocent:

jadzia all the way... Ezri was just too cute for my liking.

To Cute? That is like saying you have to much money. How can someone be to cute?

Well, I vote for Ezri.. LOL

Seriously, I really like them both.

Jadzia was ready to get the symbiot. When we met her, she was adapted and her caracter was really interesting. She was charming, sexy and confident.

Ezri on the other hand wasn't. So, we meet a caracter that is suppose to help others with their mental health (she's a counselor after all) which face a problem to sort out all those personalities, when she wasn't ready. She's funny, cute and try to affirm herself.

So, I vote for Ezri, since, in a way, has some Jadzia in her :-P

Stardate:213444.9

I thought Ezeri was cute but her character wasnt developed enough.So i voted for Jadiza.

I voted for dax1 but indy is right we just did not have enough time with ezri so i should have null voted cause i liked them both that should have been a choice