Sign in to follow this  

Xindi, TCW, Guardians

I just want to make sure I am following things right from Season 3. Are The Guardians the "caretaker" of the Xindi a temporal cold war faction?

Thanks

No. The Guardians deceived the Xindi into believing humans were their enemy. The TCW is over now...

Edited by Alterego

Pretty much what Alterego said. The Guardians weren't ever involved in the TCW. They were just out to dominate our galaxy. I can only guess that because the Suliban's Benefactor knew somehow about the Guardians plan and knew that it would lead to the destruction of the galaxy he told Archer knowing that Starfleet was their best chance to defeat the Sphere Builders.

I personally wouldn't mind a revisit by the Xindi at some point later (depending on how many seasons the show gets after this).

You know, we were never given a clue as to who/what Silik's boss was, i was kinda disappointed about that, in regards to them finishing the TCW story.

Pretty much what Alterego said. The Guardians weren't ever involved in the TCW. They were just out to dominate our galaxy. I can only guess that because the Suliban's Benefactor knew somehow about the Guardians plan and knew that it would lead to the destruction of the galaxy he told Archer knowing that Starfleet was their best chance to defeat the Sphere Builders.

I personally wouldn't mind a revisit by the Xindi at some point later (depending on how many seasons the show gets after this).

274024[/snapback]

I Hadn't considered the goal of destroying the Galaxy as their agenda, I figured it was all about whose got the power but wow! :)

It's a shame FG's arc was left hanging like that; :) it'll probably take years before the saga gets back to the other end of the timeline and we finally get some answers... :)

The Xindi are a really neat and interesting aliens. I liked to have seen more the sixth Xindi specie. The one that flew. I think of a dinosaur type race when thinking of them.