Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Say Cheese

What's your favorite kind of Cheese? :(

I love all kinds of cheese, American and Cheddar are the kinds I probably eat the most of. But I also love Munster and Provolone.

Mild cheddar or swiss. :(

273651[/snapback]

I used to go to the store and buy a block of Sharp Cheddar and a box of Ritz and within 2 or 3 days they were both gone lol.

I had to stop that after my third kidney stone though :laugh:

The netherlands(holland) is very famous for it cheese and we have so many you are spoiled for choice but the one i like the most is EDAM cheese its got a nice salty taste to it :(

I love mild chesse sharp chesse gets me sick, but anyways I come from wisconsin so we are famoulsy known for our chesse and milk WHICH DOES TASTE ALOT BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA CHESSE AND MILK AND THEIR COWS ARENT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARP Cheddar, the sharper the better, I wish they could invent an even sharper cheddar then is now available. Nothing makes a cheeseburger like a slab of sharp cheddar melted on imo. :)

SHARP Cheddar, the sharper the better, I wish they could invent an even sharper cheddar then is now available. Nothing makes a cheeseburger like a slab of sharp cheddar melted on imo. :)

273766[/snapback]

:thumbup: WOOHOO!!! :thumbup:

I also like pepper-jack, colby-jack, swiss, american, salmon chedddar (yes, there is such a thing), and even Velveeta.

I love mild chesse sharp chesse gets me sick, but anyways I come from wisconsin so we are famoulsy known for our chesse and milk WHICH DOES TASTE ALOT BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA CHESSE AND MILK AND THEIR COWS ARENT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

273762[/snapback]

AMEN my friend! Wisconsin cheese rules! I prefer any kind of cheddar, american, mozzerella, parmesean, and cojack.

Let's see, what kind of cheese do I like...umm...cottage cheese:: it's great in lasagna, and I LOVE lasagna! :: and sharp cheddar cheese, pepper-jack, longhorn colby, colby-jack, string cheese, and of course, mozzarella - great on pizza! I could name a few others, too. :)

Whoa! I love cheese! Colby, cheddar, swiss, colby jack, mozerella, gouda, and parmesan are my faves but I like nost kinds. Also I love smoked chesse, particularly Smoked gouda! MMMMMM!

The only cheese I've ever had that I actually hated was Colby, and I've had Limburger before. Colby-Jack is ok, American's good, but not Colby by itself.

My favorite though, is Tinsliter. Tried it in Germany and I loved it. My favorite that is more likely available in this country though, is Baby Swiss, followed by Provolone.

I love cheese.

Mostly cheddar, provolone, baby swiss, havarti, mozzarella and parmesan (the shredded kind in the cheese section - not the can stuff), ricotta and of course cream cheese.

Only bad experience I had with cheese was gorganzola

Tasmania is also famous for it's cheese. They make one which is called " Rubican Red " it has a very strong flavour and one of My favorite cheese's.