Sign in to follow this  
scaleman

What would you like to see mentioned/shown in ent?

I'm hoping to see them go more into these mysterious Neptune Class starships, since aside from a mention of the class we know basically nada.

I'd like to know if those triangular vessels that we already see (the ones that first showed up to defend Enterprise against the klingon ship) are the aforementioned Neptune Class ships, or if they're a more recent design (i suspect that those vessels ARE Neptune Class starships though, since they seem to be no older then 30 years and trip said they are where the Cap's chair design came from).

I'd also like to know something about what looks to be an advanced space shuttle design, as well as that unusual vessel that seems to be nearing the moon (could that be the actual version of the SS Valiant? If so i hope they at least drop a couple exaust ports (aft view looks a bit too Star Wars-ey to me)).

Perhaps even have a scene of a Crewperson visiting the SS Enterprise :(.

I'd like to see Section 31 brought up. I'd also like to see more of Shran, more if the close relationship that we know developes between Humans and Andorians.

I'd also like to see More of the Bonds developing between the Humans and Andorians and even the Tellarites as well and also more of the Early Romulans beside the Ship shown in year II(Minefield)and more of the Familair Federation Allies that we know of in the TOS and some that were mentioned but never seen.

:( :( :laugh: :(

More Tholians might be interesting...

I know more interactions with Tellarites, Andorians, and Romulans will be quite enjoyabe (hopefully).

And something on the Daedalus-classes...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

You might look at the thread Things that should be included or discarded in this same forum. While a lot of the thread includes debate about the Tri/T'pol relatioship, it also includes ideas about how the series should go.

^All great ideas! :)

:) It may be too early to SEE it but some mention of Utopia Planita (sp?) wouldn't hurt even if it's only about being in the planning stages.

If anything the Xindi conflict has shown the need to start moving ship production into higher gear...

Star Wars references. Not stuff from the movie meeting Star Trek, but have them talk about Star Wars, the actual movies.

Ya that would be great. The crew on Enterprise still has movies. That would be cool to see them watch a star wars movie and maybe comment on it.

Hehehe, i can imagine what they'd say:

T'Pol: "Those shields are inefficient and inadequately designed."

Reed: "Turbolasers, blasters, ion and hyperdrive engines; what were these people thinking??"

Trip: "I'd like to know how they can even POWER all that stuff without a matter/antimatter engine, there's no way they could have enough energy for anything on this movie."

Hoshi: "I wish we had UT's the worked that good :)".

Mayweather: "Wait a minute, no vessel can cruise at 50% light speed with ion engines, and half of those vessels are slower then my dad's cargoship WITH cargo modules attached".

Archer: "Guys, lighten up, it's just a movie *maaannnn, i wish I had jedi powers*".

Hehehe