Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

ENTERPRISE on DVD

Will you buy all, some or none of ENT DVD season box sets when released in 2005?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy all, some or none of ENT DVD season box sets when released in 2005?

• Heck YES All of them!
    • Some of them, I'll buy season #s...
    • Heck NO None of them!

ENT season box sets are due out this coming year; are you game for all, some or none of them?

My vote is: Some of them, I'll buy season #s... 3 and onward. I like the Xindi War arc and now that we are moving into more familiar Prequel territory, I am confident the rest of this season will be good

Before I saw the conclusion to the TCW I would have said heck yes all of them but imo they muffed the conclusion big-time; the conclusion answers none of my questions about FG or the Original TCW arc so it will be an easy thing for me being content with my ENT tape recordings at least up till season 3.

In order for me to buy seasons 1 & 2 I'll need piles of extra cash laying around just begging to be spent on something frivolous.

Cool, I never heard that they will be having ENt season dvds out yet.

When's the release dates?

Cool, I never heard that they will be having ENt season dvds out yet.

When's the release dates?

273170[/snapback]

Actual dates haven't been announced yet (that I know of) but Trek Today says:

The current schedule would see the first season released during the first half of the new year, with subsequent sets in the summer, early fall and near Thanksgiving. Thus all four seasons will be available by the winter holidays.

Will you be getting All or Some of them?

Yes, I'm planning on buying all of them..Assuming I don't have a financial tragedy in my life..I have a few episodes from the first 2 seasons on tape but not that many..I would like to see those early episodes again..And of course I liked the 3rd season and would like it on DVD..And I'm very hopeful for season 4..I think it's going to be a great year..

Heck YES All of them! (when I can afford it)

I probably will have to buy one set at a time because I'm not exactly swimming in piles of cash, but I will get them all eventually.

Its difficult for me to see Enterprise in Japan. When I am back in the states I will watch the show. The DVDs will help me catch-up on what I have missed.

If I have the money I'll get season one - I taped season two and I don't care for season three.

273180[/snapback]

Same here. The only season I would buy would be season 1. I don't like the steamy Trip/T'pol scenes from Season three, and there is one such episode I would not purchase in saeson 2.

I will probably tape what I want to see of Enterprise in the future, so I can edit out the scenes I do not want. When Enterprise goes into reruns, I will probably do the same with season 2 &3.

I plan to eventually buy all of TOS, TNG, DS9, and VOY.

I certainly will evntually buy ENTERPRISE when it comes out on DVD cause I like the Series in General it adds a good Timeline to all the other series that came before it especially the conclusion to STORM FRONT-II.

:( :( :laugh: :(

Yes, all of them. But I haven't found any of the DVDs in Singapore yet, so I resorted to taping the last few episodes of Season 1 and a few from SIII. But I'd buy them if I could. =D

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'll be getting all of them.

I am going to buy all of them in a parallel universe where my parents are still together and earning truckloads of money and give me like $100 in cash for an allowance a week. But in this universe, I am going to dream about someday buying all of them. So the answer is, HECK YES... if I had money.

I think that if I had enough money, I might buy some of them, but probably not all. I'd probably skip the first season or two.

Heck YES All of them! I've loved ENT since the beginning. It just keeps getting better and better.

I'm getting all of the DVDs from the other series as they come out. I can't wait for my ST library to be complete!

I will buy them all at some point. I haven't got any of the other series yet.

I probably work on TNG and TOS. Then Voyager and Enterprise. Then I will get some of DS9. DS9 I didn't watch very much and didnt get into.

*Cries Uncle!*

I changed my mind, I'll buy them all; there are some excellent season 1&2 episodes I must have on DVD plus the special features are a bonus (not to mention the great picture and sound.)