Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "Storm Front, Part II"?

What rating would you give "Storm Front, Part II" out of 10?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Storm Front, Part II" out of 10?

Alright ladies and gentlemen, and various aliens, this is the moment that we finally get to wrap up the season opener - and probably the TCW. It seemed a few out there were somewhat disappointed with the first part, but this one has gotta be seen in whole. so DON'T MISS PART 2. After all, who doesn't want to see some resolution for the crew. I can't wait to see what Silik's plan was... and how he even got there too! Don't forget to voice your thoughts!!! Now, go watch Storm Front part deux!

MY RATING:

Click For Spoiler
9.5/10

MY REVIEW:

Click For Spoiler
YOWZA! Part I didn't impress; part II blew my mind! I can sum this episode up with one word: RESOLUTION!

Now, we know Silik was an ENEMY, but of course he was still a "gray" one.

Now, we know that the TCW is at it's ENDS

Now, we that Daniel's was TRULY on the goodside

Now, we know that the first 3 season's have finally reached the end of their arc!

And we know that can only mean one thing: the show moving on to more "prequel"-ish things

So what did I think of the episode on a whole? Fantastic - the action was great, the special effects over New York were amazing, except for the explosion of the facility itself, the resolution to the TCW and all things related were perfectly done. It was great to see Archer tell Daniel's so sternly that he's done with the time travel stuff and to finally see Silik come to and deathly end, even if I did like him and Daniels.

One thing I have to mention, was the beggining of Part II. The propaganda video was extrememly shocking. To see America welcoming the Nazi's with almost open arms was terrifying. I thought that was a nice, yet horrible, touch. Also, I think it helped create anticipation for the episode. I think it was interesting to see the similarity between the Nazi mentality, and Vosk's mentality. Both were interested in total domination. (Nazi's wanted the Earth for the German's, and Vosk wanted TIME for his people) The difference is merely in the scale.

In conclusion, Startrek.com states that this episode is a "startling conclusion". They was a very accurate thing to say! Goodbye beloved Daniels, Silik, the TCW, and the Xindi... hello new stuff!

Edited by Captain Bolivar

I think it was a good end to the temporal cold war story arc, if it is over.

Click For Spoiler
I was great to see Enterprise finally come home.

I always like the Star Trek episodes when a starship comes back to Earth.

Click For Spoiler
I am kind of sad to Silik dead, but if Daniel's is still alive then I bet we might see Silik again.

I can't hardly wait to see what they have in store for the rest of the season. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Brent Spiner episodes. He just looks evil in that promo doesn't he? Eww...I'm getting all antsy to see more new episodes now. :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
I loved it!!!! I got the chills as I watched the Timeline slide by Archer. And when Enterprise returned to Earth and was greeted by all those ships, I almost cried. :laugh: I was so happy :laugh: Good to see Carmine again too, he's a real cupcake { is that better Mr, Program that thinks what I said before was a bad word, but wasn't.} :laugh: :P All I said was P u s s y Cat :hug: I changed it to Cupcake :eek:
Edited by Jeanway

too much time travel for me. I gave it a 5.5. It just seemed too predictable. I sat on the couch watching it and I just thought about how absurd the whole nazi thing has gone. The only good thing about the episode was the end to the temporal cold war. I don't understand how there was absolutely no character development at all.

But I thought.....

Click For Spoiler
I thought the Future Guy was going to be revealed?

i missed part of of it ,part i saw it started get good so i gave it good rating..while i thinking about it get out vote in 2 weeks where bush,kerry,nadar if you want make diffence.. treks just too cool keep it up..Hope next time i have more time too watch full show..

I loved it! I was happy to see the resolution in this ep... the Xindi story arc last season had me expecting that this storyline would drag on and on as well!

Click For Spoiler
I agree that the Nazi propaganda video in the beginning of the show was both chilling and compelling. That by itself had me hooked to the tv.

Click For Spoiler
I was also almost sad to see Silik die. With the respect he displayed for Archer in the end, you could almost see him becoming an ally in the future.

Excellent episode. I am looking forward to the rest of the season! :laugh:

I thought it was boring - gave it a six.

Click For Spoiler
did like the scene when the real Trip meets Archer. Trip is about to get excited and Archer says "the building's going to blow up" Trip "Gotcha" otherwise I'd have given it an even lower score"

I do hope that's the end of Silik and Daniels

Click For Spoiler
Loved this episode, and all its time-travel. :laugh:

Really enjoyed the clip in the beginning of Hitler's visit to the Big Apple, since it really defines what alternative history is all about.

..And the scenes where the NX-01 battles over New York were simply fantastic! :laugh:

Since this seems like an end to the Temporal Cold War, I guess we'll encounter less t-t, but I'd like to point out that I think that this episode shows how we can make the Temporal Cold War interesting with these alternative timelines...

I'll give it a 9.7, though it seems like the end of the Temporal Cold War, I guess it's a fitting end..

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Unfortunately, I was out and forgot to record it. I'll have to wait for the replay if I even get the chance to see that. :laugh:

Storm Front Part 2 was one of the Enterprise episodes that gave me a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. A feeling I had during Twilight and during most episodes of 24. I think I'll give it a 9.

Click For Spoiler

I though it was excellent, and wrapped everything up rather well. Only thing that disappointed me was that it wasn't longer. I don't mean that I wanted it to go on and on like a soap opera, but a three-parter would have been pretty good. The story-line and characters could have been explored more thoroughly.

Overall, I gave it a 9.

Like Part I, I loved it!! I gave the second half another 10.

Click For Spoiler
It finally resolved a lot of grey area for me, and it was brilliant the way the action was. My favorite scene has got to be the Enterprise swooping over NYC. That was hilarious! Then they got through and fixed the timeline and everything was okay again, or as okay as it can be after all that. I was almost crying at the end when they came home! That was such a sweet moment after all their time out fighting!

Okay I watched this again - now some observations

Click For Spoiler

It struck me as a little ironic that a black woman from the 40's was saying she wanted her neighborhood back the way it was - I'm just making an observation this was pre-civil rights movement era and things would have less than ideal the way they were before. She risked her life for something that would benefit others more than herself.

Since Daniels is alive again I suppose Silik will be as well - so here's the time travel paradox - what's to keep everyone from trying again - in fact how does Archer know he didn't do that dozens of times before.....

Is it possible that Connor Trinneer got better looking over the summer?

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Click For Spoiler
Excellent episode, now the temporal cold war and the Xindi arcs are over the show should really be abel to get back to having them explore and meet new civilations well to them old to us. This should be a good season hope we can see the Trill, i read somewhere that one of Dax's fist hosts helped in the Romulan war so possibly Dax could be on the show. Or the Cardassians :laugh: not sure when they made first contact though, possibly the bajorans as well. in 2 weeks it should also be good with Brent Spiner and Kahn like bad guys Finally TRek is agnologing Datas Creator was a descendent of Kahn. O and Orin Slave Girls Grrrrr

Later

A generous 5.

Click For Spoiler

Guest Mike_Hines01

I loved this episode, I think it's one of the best I've seen yet. I gave it a big 10 out 10.

I noticed that too, UH, about Conner. :laugh: He did look a bit tanned and buff, no? :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
I did want to say that in the opening scene of the Germans being welcomed in New York City, I actually felt ill. But at the end when Ent. was chasing thos eteeie tiny little planes around over N.Y.City, I don't know. I wouldn't think their bullets would do any damage to the Ent.'s hull. And I also thought the effect's were a bit off. Ent. would have or should have made a larger visual presense over the skyscrapers in comparison with size in mind, you know, proportionately.
Edited by Jeanway

I liked this episode well enough. I'm glad the TCW is over and we can move on. I'm giving it a 8.5..

Click For Spoiler

Another Ponn Farr episode ? Not sure that is good..

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
So, we won't find out about Future Guy at this time ? I think that is a mistake..

273158[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler
A big mistake

Click For Spoiler
The brent Spiner episode is a 3 episode long arc

Click For Spoiler
Does that mean we will never find out who the future guy is?
Edited by Cougar

Click For Spoiler

273158[/snapback]

Well actually after seeing the preview again (link below) I don't think she has Ponn Farr again, it's more like the prearranged time for T'Pol and her "mate" to marry has come.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/seri...isode/6399.html

Click For Spoiler

I doubt we will.

Jeanway said jokeingly.........

"Pon Farr, Pon Farr! Is that all you guys ever think about???" :laugh: :yes: :wink_kiss:

{Please take this in the humerous way it was intended and don't bust my chops over it} :laugh:

I guess I am with everyone who complained about

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

273105[/snapback]

Actually, you are right to observe that

Click For Spoiler
After having it replaced by a movie Friday, and after seeing the local program guide say an episode from season three was going to be run tonight, I was just relieved to see that they actually ran part 2 of Storm Front tonight.

[i guess it pays to send angry e-mails to UPN, which I did Friday night, including threatening to not watch other UPN shows which I do watch ( I never confessed to you all that I actually watch more than just Enterprise on UPN. ) I also threatened to not buy any more season sets. I was polite though.]

Oh, gee...I am rambling ( if you read the spoilers , that is,...otherwise it looks likes short post), just like I used to do all the time.....

I'll rate this episode later....

Click For Spoiler
I got to watch it again tonight. I felt the same way that I did the first time and hadn't mentioned this. When I saw the Cancellor of Germany, as Hitler, being welcomed with a ticker-tape parade down Broadway, I got sick to my stomach.

And I also felt this two-parter would have made an Excellent last Episode for the Season back in May. Instead of torturing us with that major Cliff-Hanger they left us with. :(

Edited by Jeanway

Sign in to follow this