Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

Is this true that in Season 3 .......

Click for Spoiler:

that Reed is going to be evil,I' ve been hearing rumors,I thought it was a joke.I heard that the Xindi made him become evil by sucking his soul,This too weird to me.

I think it's a running joke that got started over at TrekBBS. Fear not, my friend. :innocent: The character most likely to undergo a marked personality change is:

Click for Spoiler:

Trip, out of grief and anger over his sister being murdered in the attack. TV Guide went out of its way to mention Trip's new mind set via quotes from an Enterprise publicist. Done right, Trip having vengeance in his heart could be quite the compelling storyline. I am intrigued. I have a feeling that CT will do the angry, tortured soul bit justice. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for Jon and Malcolm to coax Trip back from the psychological edge before he goes too far. Angst and hoyay! You can't beat that. :devil: I can't imagine TPTB would have Trip do something so bad that the character couldn't be redeemed but there is a temper and a dark streak lurking in Trip. Taking into consideration his usually sunny and affable personality it's a bold move on B&B's part. I think CT's a skilled enough actor to pull it off while retaining sympathy for Trip.

Click for Spoiler:

Definitely! He is one of the most skilled and versatile actors on the show, though they are all good in their own right, and if anyone could pull this kind of story off it is him... i am looking forward to it, it is gonna be some heart renching weeks watching that and i definitely fear that i will be reaching for the box of tissues before the end...

Now since i read that first post in this thread about Reed, all i have in my head is a sort of comic/camp villain running round in a cape and doing that evil laugh - Muahahahahaaaaa - u know what i mean! I can't shake it off!!!

But on a serious level, even if that is true, which i don't think it is, Dom would be able to pull it off as he is a great actor...

Roll on season three i say!! :innocent:

He definitely could. He definitely could. Dom is terrific. I am very hopeful of......

Click for Spoiler:

....him and CT getting some meaty scenes together in season three. Malcolm and Trip click so well together. Dom communicates Malcolm's sense of caring so expertly. I can really see Malcolm wanting to help Trip out of this state. After all, Trip helped Malcolm exit that fatalistic shell he was in, not feeling close to people. Apparently, it's Mal who sees the devastation firsthand with Trip of his Florida hometown. That scene is going to be terrific. Very heartbreaking.

Click for Spoiler:

him and CT getting some meaty scenes together in season three. Malcolm and Trip click so well together. Dom communicates Malcolm's sense of caring so expertly. I can really see Malcolm wanting to help Trip out of this state. After all, Trip helped Malcolm exit that fatalistic shell he was in, not feeling close to people. Apparently, it's Mal who sees the devastation firsthand with Trip of his Florida hometown. That scene is going to be terrific. Very heartbreaking.

Click for Spoiler:

And judging from the preview there's a real intense conversation between Archer and Tucker, too.

I totally agree with Moulon Rouge. I love the way that relationships are developing on the show. Malcolm/Trip, Archer/T'Pol, everyone. I really love this cast, maybe even more than all the others.

Laughter, Hurt, Angst, Comfort, Shared Struggles, Shared Joy, Growth, Life. What more can we ask? Here's to Season 3.

Click for Spoiler:

If this was not a joke,I heard that Rick said If the few episodes of season 3,Reed is going to be evil and People don't like that idea,He promises that Reed will be good again,If people like it,Reed is staying Evil.

Click for Spoiler:

that Reed is going to be evil,I' ve been hearing rumors,I thought it was a joke.I heard that the Xindi made him become evil by sucking his soul,This too weird to me.

Click for Spoiler:

Sucking his soul? Wouldn't he, effectively, be in a comatose condition without a soul? Perhaps his soul is "sucked" and replaced by an alien entity and the "real" Malcolm is held prisoner in the alien relm?

Another stupid rumor

Click for Spoiler:

I heard that Rick said that Captain Archer is not real and he is a alien that switches to other forms.Please this got to be a lie,too.I've been hearing strange rumors about Season 3.I'm not going to fall for this

funny thing how a small rumor can turn into a monster, and run rampent. the thing about rumors is you cant beleive 90 percent of them, and the ones you can, have at least some embelishment in them. so i guess we'll never know for sure till season 3. we can only hope for the best.

(nemesis59 @ May 15 2003, 04:10 PM)

Click for Spoiler:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard Posted on May 16 2003, 04:32 PM 

Click for Spoiler:

Sucking his soul? Wouldn't he, effectively, be in a comatose condition without a soul? Perhaps his soul is "sucked" and replaced by an alien entity and the "real" Malcolm is held prisoner in the alien relm?

Click for Spoiler:

So Reed runs up against a soul sucking Dementor from Harry Potter? Wouldn't that be a cross over from Hell.

:laugh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: