• Borg
    • Vulcan
    • Ferengi
    • Q
    • Romulan
    • Betazoids
    • Cardassians
    • Klingons

the thing i heard that makes sense to me is that the ones on TOS are of a higher prestige than the ones with the ridge in the forehead. so the plain looking ones would be your aristocrats, and the others are the warrior race, but the real reason is makeup cost, and just simply Gene rewrote there role, to show the clear difference between them and humans, and later on that even though they look different they still get along. does that answer your question? :blink:  :dude:

I think that this is one of the better theorys that I've heard. Think about it. If the Klingons in TOS were the aristocrats and the ridged Klingons the warriors, could it be that there was some sort of civil war and the warriors killed the non-ridged Klingons off? If this were true than it would make since that they don't like to talk about it with outsiders, because what's more emberussing than a civil war where you kill off a bunch of no-ridged, puffy eyebrowed weenies!

In TOS Kahless was in The Savage Curtain and he was ridgeless but the clone of Kahless (who would look exactly like the original Kahless) in TNG's Rightful Heir had ridges.

077_01.jpgtng24901.jpg

Q was cool, But the Borg were the stuff of nightmares. With Q you had a chance, not with the Borg. I bet even Data had nightmares after First Contact.

Borg nightmares, you got that one right! and I am sure that Data probably did have nightmares, he can dream after all. I believe that if I was around the Borg, I'D have nightmares. Yes, Lessa I think that you are right, with Q you have a chance of talking him out of it, and talking with the Borg is kinda talking to a brick wall!