Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

DVD sets

My DS9 Season 2 just came in the mail, and I'm settling down for a marathon. Just as I'm beginning "Invasive Procedures," I had a thought. Do these sets (any of them) include Easter Eggs, like movies do? Just a question. I had never heard of any, and assumed they didn't exist, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Guest Ktrek

Funny you should ask because I discovered two easter eggs on disc five of the first season. So YES they do!! :wow:

Ktrek

So, as the next logical question - can someone give me a hint where I might find one? Ktrek - how did you find the one you found in Season One?

Guest Ktrek

I found them by accident actually. I was using my remote cursor key to another entry and low and behold something lit up on the station. I clicked again and there was another one. So I went back and watched them.

Ktrek

Thank you, Ktrek! I was just coming to post that I found 3 (yes, three!) on the second season set. They're the first ones I found all by myself on ANY DVD. :wow: Thanks again.

Thank you, Ktrek!  I was just coming to post that I found 3 (yes, three!) on the second season set.  They're the first ones I found all by myself on ANY DVD. :wow: Thanks again.

My apologies. Make that 10 (ten).

Guest Ktrek

Really? Which disc did you find them on?

Ktrek

All on disc 7. Just keep surfing around the station on both special features screens. They're short and interesting. Keep hitting the arrow buttons!

Wow, this is great stuff! I was going to ask the question about TNG DVDs, so may as well do it on this thread - are there any eggs on those? And can you only get them on if you watch on the computer? (I don't know much about these eggs...:laugh:)

I looked at the site but it only listed easter eggs for the DVD's I don't have! I anyone knows of any eggs on any of the TNG sets, Star Trek's I, II, or IV directors edditions or Nemesis please let me know!