• Westlife
    • Robbie Williams
    • Nightwish
    • Jamelia
    • None of the above
    • Other than the above
    • More than one of the above
    • I haven't heard of any of these

More than one of the above. I have a thing for Metallica or AC/DC, but I also like Robbie Williams or Westlife :angry: oh and I like Eminem as well...

I'm wierd, I know :lol: :)

More than one of the above..From your list I like Guns 'N Roses, Alice Cooper, Metallica, AC/DC, Whitesnake, Nirvana..

I have about half of those singers and groups on cd or mp3 so more then one of the above my fav being Robbie williams and i cant stand westlife boy bands make me want to throw up :angry:

Edited by DutchDebbie

I have more then one of the above with Guns n roses and Eminem topping my list as most listened to :angry:

Evenansce and Dido and certainly was fond of Robbie Williams Music both in the group he was in and him singing solo now Avril Lavigne use to but not that much and i would've also Said Westlife Boy Band since i'm fond of most Boy Bands i don't hear to many From Britain Though (Excluding RW)thats of course when i still had Muchmusic on t.v

:P :( :( :)

Klingon Opera :P :) A real head-banger, I'll tell ya. :( I'd like to hear David Byrne sing in this. :( :)

Of all that you named, I like Dido. I like her voice, and the words she writes.........I hope she's around for a while.

Out of everyone you listed, I guess I'll have to say Stacie Orrico since she's the only one who is also on Christian radio (She started her career in Christian music, so I've heard "Don't Look at Me", "With a Little Faith", "Without Love", "Genuine" and "More to Life").

She's not one of my absolute favorites, but she's one of the few on that list I've actually heard much of. :laugh:

surprisingly, for me more than anything, i love more than one of the above and then some. i enjoy bands from Hoobastank to Kiss, Maroon 5 to Midnight Oil and the list goes on..