Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

We are family!

We say we are family here but now youse guys are about to find out what kinda family we are.

Click For Spoiler

:biggrin: LMAO well that woke me up :heart::laugh: what a great looking family picture for on the wall :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
j/k guys
:biggrin: :heart::laugh: Mama! :laugh:

:heart:

Sorry, I missed the pics. My "click on spoiler" feature no longer works. I rely on quoting the post to read it. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for pics. I tried to "cut and paste" it to a search engine, but no go. Perhaps you can PM them to me. Thanks in advance, Takara! Jaz :pepsi:

Sorry, I missed the pics.  My "click on spoiler" feature no longer works.  I rely on quoting the post to read it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for pics.  I tried to "cut and paste" it to a search engine, but no go.  Perhaps you can PM them to me.  Thanks in advance, Takara!    Jaz :pepsi:

270636[/snapback]

What browser are you using?

Here's a direct link to the picture:

Pic

OK, all kidding aside. WHO IS WHO??? I know there is VBG in the center. I think AE is up in the upper left. I recognize RC and Takara. ddillard next to VBG on the left, the 3 guys in the upper right :laugh: ???? No idea. And who are the two mysterious eyes behind VBG's head?? RC, you are very beautiful. :biggrin:

OK, all kidding aside. WHO IS WHO??? I know there is VBG in the center. I think AE is up in the upper left. I recognize RC and Takara. ddillard next to VBG on the left, the 3 guys in the upper right :laugh: ???? No idea. And who are the two mysterious eyes behind VBG's head?? RC, you are very beautiful. :biggrin:

270643[/snapback]

I am the guy stood behind RC on the left...wow my hair was long on that pic :laugh:

Sorry, I missed the pics.  My "click on spoiler" feature no longer works.  I rely on quoting the post to read it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for pics.  I tried to "cut and paste" it to a search engine, but no go.  Perhaps you can PM them to me.  Thanks in advance, Takara!    Jaz :pepsi:

270636[/snapback]

Pic

270640[/snapback]

Thanks for the pic, VBG! It's great!! BTW, I used "mywebsearch" which took me to Google. What would you suggest?

270636[/snapback]

Pic

270640[/snapback]

Thanks for the pic, VBG! It's great!! BTW, I used "mywebsearch" which took me to Google. What would you suggest?

270645[/snapback]

What I mean is do you use INternet Explorer, Netscape or some other browser to surf the net?

270643[/snapback]

Of the pictures I doctored, they are as follows:

Back row - RC’s husband, Robert; DDillard; VBG; DataAnnie (I couldn't think of whose head to put on Tony Soprano's wife so I went with VBG's dream girl, DataAnnie)

Front row - Hangon, RC, Bysty, Takara

The two eyes were in the picture and are Tony Soprano's eyes.

LOL good pic, I bet you've missed turning me into all kinds of things (even a dog lol)

270637[/snapback]

I did miss doing the pictures. I have a few more ideas too and maybe a sequel to the Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction tribute to you too. Aren't ya glad I'm back!!

What I mean is do you use INternet Explorer, Netscape or some other browser to surf the net?

270648[/snapback]

Sorry, my mistake. I use Internet Explorer. AE had provided me with some info on how to get around the "click the spoiler" feature. One way seemed to involve modifying the post in question. This could only done per spoiler, not all at once. Thanks for your help, VBG. Sometimes it takes me several attempts to figure these things out. Perhaps its a sign of age - LOL!

ROTF. Looks like the StarTrekFans Mafia :cool:

270639[/snapback]

LMAO yeah your right about that i kinda look like Al pachino...lol :biggrin:

270648[/snapback]

Sorry, my mistake. I use Internet Explorer. AE had provided me with some info on how to get around the "click the spoiler" feature. One way seemed to involve modifying the post in question. This could only done per spoiler, not all at once. Thanks for your help, VBG. Sometimes it takes me several attempts to figure these things out. Perhaps its a sign of age - LOL!

270660[/snapback]

Do you have Java installed?

VBG, PSST! Watch out, Tony has his eyes on you :wow: I'd run if I were you :lol: This is not good. :blink: Looks like the guys from last night's show. :rolleyes: