Sign in to follow this  
lquidgrl

So where can I get a costume?

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me :o Is there any thing I should know?? :D I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or something....lol jk... :look: .... :D Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :D

(wonders how many people will show up in full costume anyway) :look:

With the great group that we have here at STF.net, I doubt that we will have that problem.

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :wow:  Is there any thing I should know??    :) I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :) .... :) Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :(

Also the convention we're planning will be held in Vegas.

2_alien.gif

oh you guys aren't going ot put on your fake noses and big earings and have a really weird party?? :wow: what is the world coming too.. :)

oh you guys aren't going ot put on your fake noses and big earings and have a really weird party?? :wow:  what is the world coming too.. :)

Maybe in 2005 so don't get rid of the noses and ridges yet. :) As for earrings, Lessa and I will still be wearing our Bajoran earring anyway.

We thought the first get together should be a come as yourself time.

No, no costume for me(at least this year...I have never been much of a costume wearer-outside of Halloween, and even then...)

But, my mom had given me her earring that looks quite like a Bajoran earring, so.....I may wear that.

As well as I may wear gold and black (no, not a uniform....just the fact that those are the colors, and I like the outfit)

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :laugh:  Is there any thing I should know??    :laugh: I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :laugh: .... :laugh: Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :hand:

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :laugh:

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :laugh:  Is there any thing I should know??    :laugh: I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :laugh: .... :laugh: Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :laugh:

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :P

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :hand:

*Note to self, glue Takara's underwear to her body before we start drinking!* :innocent:  :devil:

ROFL!!! :laugh:;)

Super Glue!!!!!!!! ;)

Even though it is unlikely that it will be costume, we are thinking about a T-shirt!

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  ;)  Is there any thing I should know??    ;) I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... ;) .... :( Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too ;)

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :D

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :)

I think that could be a great basis for an Enterprise script that explains why exactly Romulan Ale is illegel!

:innocent::laugh:;);)

The episode would start off with Archer and Admril Forrest at the 602 with underwear on their heads! ;)

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :D  Is there any thing I should know??    :( I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... ;) .... :) Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too ;)

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :(

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :innocent:

I think that could be a great basis for an Enterprise script that explains why exactly Romulan Ale is illegel!

:laugh:;););)

The episode would start off with Archer and Admril Forrest at the 602 with underwear on their heads! ;)

Hey, why not,?! Sounds like an interesting script started...I don't watch Enterprise, but I would try to catch an episode that starts like that....it would be a scream! ;)

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :wow:  Is there any thing I should know??    :huh: I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :) .... :) Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :)

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :)

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :laugh:

Isn't that supposed to happen when drinking?

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :D  Is there any thing I should know??    :D I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :P .... :laugh: Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :D

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :laugh:

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :hand:

:martok: !!!! Wait, I can't say anything....I don't drink, so I wouldn't really know! But it was a funny statement anyhow! :angry:

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :D  Is there any thing I should know??    :huh: I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :D .... :P Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :D

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :martok:

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :angry:

:P !!!! Wait, I can't say anything....I don't drink, so I wouldn't really know! But it was a funny statement anyhow! :laugh:

Don't worry Yillara. I'll drink your's for you!! :laugh::hand:

I heard Joeybear saying that there is a convention coming up and I live an hour from VA beach so we should be figureing something out, I am looking forward to it. It will be a first for me  :D  Is there any thing I should know??    :huh: I don't want to get there and be the only one with no underwear on my head or  something....lol jk... :D .... :P Well gonna hit the sack be back to check and see if anyone else if up this late too :D

I for one always wear underwear on my head so I will make no exception for the convention. :martok:

After a few Romulan Ales, you might not be alone in that!! :angry:

:P !!!! Wait, I can't say anything....I don't drink, so I wouldn't really know! But it was a funny statement anyhow! :laugh:

Don't worry Yillara. I'll drink your's for you!! :laugh::hand:

I will volunteer to help with that act of kindness as well.

Glug.gif

Gulp.gif

Blackstuff.gif

I love this site LOL I love you guy's humor so much lol

I do wish to know if any body knows of a place or a person willing to make a TNG or next generation's Movies Uniform to order for I would love to have one. My TOS one is very old and is looking quite ragged now.

yea i got a costume this year for x-mas.. at least it looks authentic :assimilated: and feels it too :borg2: i have the phaser and teh tricorder too.. id wear it to a convention.. if there was one up here in canada *sigh*

yea i got a costume this year for x-mas.. at least it looks authentic :assimilated:  and feels it too :borg2: i have the phaser and teh tricorder too.. id wear it to a convention.. if there was one up here in canada *sigh*

If nothing else, you can pull it out on a Saturday and freak out your neighbors... :borg2: What costume is it? :dude:

Sign in to follow this