Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Data Sings

I deliberately keep coming back to this thread just so I can hear the original....and to hear the double!!! :)

Hee hee, my sisters are too funny. Maybe I should turn my emotion chip off. I can't stop laughing. :)

You do not hear it on this page but if you hit reply, you will hear it in the reply screen.

You have been told over and over again, not to shut that chip off! How can you better understand human emotions, if you keep depriving yourself the chance to experience them? :)

I know that you can hear it on the reply screen....but then you gave me a reason to come back here and listen to it all over again.....:bow: ROFL!

Yeah, that was good but: NEMESIS SPOILER BELOW

Click for Spoiler:

Data bursting into Blue Skies at the wedding was better. :andorian:

Click for Spoiler:

Data bursting into Blue Skies at the wedding was better.  :andorian:

That was another great Data moment.

Click for Spoiler:

I was soooooo disappointed when the whole song wasn't on the DVD!!! I loved it but then I love Brent Spiner's singing anything. In%20Lurve.gif

Click for Spoiler:

I was soooooo disappointed when the whole song wasn't on the DVD!!! I loved it but then I love Brent Spiner's singing anything. In%20Lurve.gif

I wish you could of heard more of the song too..

I always find that part funny.. :theking:

Click for Spoiler:

You mean they did not put the whole song on the DVD? I was sure that they would, that was one of the reasons I was going to buy it instead of just watching the copy I have on the computer.

Click for Spoiler:

You mean they did not put the whole song on the DVD? I was sure that they would, that was one of the reasons I was going to buy it instead of just watching the copy I have on the computer.

I was so disappointed too. Sob.gif I'm hoping that if there is a special edition that it will be.

Click for Spoiler:

I was so disappointed too. Sob.gif I'm hoping that if there is a special edition that it will be.

That would be sweet.

Click for Spoiler:

Me too! And my little sister... we both expected the whole song!

I told her that he sang in the movie, and she waited until the part...and then both of us started griping about his song being cut in half! And then we griped even more when we discovered that the song was not in the deleted scenes. This is one TNG movie, that I would purchase the again if there was a special edition that came out...since I am also a little upset that the scene between Data and B4 in Ten-Forward was not there either.

Yeah, that would be great. Along with Wesley's deleted scene.

i havent seen the tng movies in a while. especially generations. i cant remember this in any of the other tng films, so is it in generations? i might have to watch it again just for that scene. lol.

i havent seen the tng movies in a while. especially generations. i cant remember this in any of the other tng films, so is it in generations? i might have to watch it again just for that scene. lol.

Yes it is in Generations.

i guess that makes sense because he gets an emotion chip. do you know how many times ive listened to this page?? lol. its soooooo funny.

i guess that makes sense because he gets an emotion chip. do you know how many times ive listened to this page?? lol. its soooooo funny.

Probably as many times as I watch that scene over and over again when I watch Generations. :)

Probably as many times as I watch that scene over and over again when I watch Generations. :)

Oops. I am soo very guilty of both. Listening to him sing this on this thread as well as on Generations! Can't help listening to him! B)

Oops. I am soo very guilty of both. Listening to him sing this on this thread as well as on Generations! Can't help listening to him! B)

I am guilty of watching the song on Generations as well as the part where the Enterprise is crashing and his shall we say "colorful" response to seeing the planet rushing up to them on the viewscreen.

I am guilty of watching the song on Generations as well as the part where the Enterprise is crashing and his shall we say "colorful" response to seeing the planet rushing up to them on the viewscreen.

:) Yes that colorful response was really funny, and totally unexpected. I mean we have never heard him say anything remotely like that. Definately a surprise there!

lets see what happens if I quote it for page 5.

And Data... You had to didn't you? :) B)

lets see what happens if I quote it for page 5.

And Data... You had to didn't you? :) B)

Yes I did. I also copied the text for my sig. What do yah think? I just have the slinky gif on my sig because I like it.

:laugh: Yes that  colorful response was really funny, and totally unexpected. I mean we have never heard him say anything remotely like that. Definately a surprise there!

Very unexpected. I was blown away, really. Because there are two people I knew I could count on who would not swear in Star Trek: Spock and Data. Well, Spock ruined his reputation in The Voyage Home (even though it was funny as anything). So Data remained... and now... he's not in that group anymore. But he's still cool. *thumbs up* Now I'm trying to figure out who swears more, Trip or McCoy. Heh.

And Data, I could stare at that Slinky all day. Really. I'm not kidding. I could. It's so hypnotic.

:) Yes that  colorful response was really funny, and totally unexpected. I mean we have never heard him say anything remotely like that. Definately a surprise there!

Very unexpected. I was blown away, really. Because there are two people I knew I could count on who would not swear in Star Trek: Spock and Data. Well, Spock ruined his reputation in The Voyage Home (even though it was funny as anything). So Data remained... and now... he's not in that group anymore. But he's still cool. *thumbs up* Now I'm trying to figure out who swears more, Trip or McCoy. Heh.

And Data, I could stare at that Slinky all day. Really. I'm not kidding. I could. It's so hypnotic.

I was laughing hysterically at that remark. But even more hysterical was the way the D was destroyed. I mean, a Galaxy-class Federation flagship, that's handled Romulan attacks and Klingon attacks, and it can't handle a little dirt???

:) Yes that  colorful response was really funny, and totally unexpected. I mean we have never heard him say anything remotely like that. Definately a surprise there!

Yes and when Data said "Ah S__t" well you know. I just thought "WOW". They go to a movie format and Data just loses it. B)

As for Spock, I really was not surprised. I admired Spock but I knew he really did not have true control over his emotions. He was half human.

I am glad you enjoy the slinky. It is pretty hypnotic isn't it.

:bow: Yeah the slinky is pretty funny....Doesn't drive me mad, though. :bow: However, if you play the old Slinky commercial jingle around my little brother...now in that case HE goes crazy. :bow: OK, so I HAD to share that one...