Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Data Sings

What jingle? :bow:

The commercial for the Slinky....I have it downloaded and I like to play it when my younger brother(17) annoys the heck out of me! It always drives him crazy...he wants to toss my CD out into the trash.

Slinky jingle sing-along

If your younger brother is seventeen...how old are YOU??

23 back on May 3. Surprised??? I also have a younger sister who turned 21 in March.

i guess that makes sense because he gets an emotion chip. do you know how many times ive listened to this page?? lol. its soooooo funny.

Probably as many times as I watch that scene over and over again when I watch Generations. :rolleyes:

Oops. I am soo very guilty of both. Listening to him sing this on this thread as well as on Generations! Can't help listening to him! :huh:

I am guilty of watching the song on Generations as well as the part where the Enterprise is crashing and his shall we say "colorful" response to seeing the planet rushing up to them on the viewscreen.

:lol: Yes that colorful response was really funny, and totally unexpected. I mean we have never heard him say anything remotely like that. Definately a surprise there!

I did not see it until it was on video and I had to rewind it three times because my original response was "What did he just say?"

Huh. I was laughing like crazy.

My jaw just dropped. I found it hilarious, I was just not sure I had heard it right.

Now that's funny. I was telling Data yesterday that i thought his slinky was hypnotic, but had not seen this thread in a while. I come here today and find i am very much not alone in thinking jsut that.

Well, as they say....great minds.....

I too almost fell out of my chair when Data swore. But I loved it when he was excited about the Klingon ship being destroyed and said, "Yes!" with gusto. That was funny too.

Now that's funny. I was telling Data yesterday that i thought his slinky was hypnotic, but had not seen this thread in a while. I come here today and find i am very much not alone in thinking jsut that.

Well, as they say....great minds.....

I too almost fell out of my chair when Data swore. But I loved it when he was excited about the Klingon ship being destroyed and said, "Yes!" with gusto. That was funny too.

I think the "oh S***!" rated rate up there with "To H*** with our orders" Not what you would normally expect from Data but, definately funny!

And Data, I could stare at that Slinky all day.  Really.  I'm not kidding.  I could.  It's so hypnotic.

Oh gosh, the slinky! It's....can't type, busy staring.... :rolleyes:

And Data, I could stare at that Slinky all day.  Really.  I'm not kidding.  I could.  It's so hypnotic.

Oh gosh, the slinky! It's....can't type, busy staring.... :rolleyes:

HI DSBS!!!!! Long time no see...umm, read! I agree, LOL!!!

Oh gosh, the slinky! It's....can't type, busy staring.... :lol:

HI DSBS!!!!! Long time no see...umm, read! I agree, LOL!!!

Well, it's a little late now, but I didn;t see this post - hello again, lol!

Brent Spiner is actually a pretty decent vocalist. He needs his own CD. :clap:

Yes he is a great singer, and actually he does have an album "Ol' Yellow Eyes Is Back", as well as appearing on the soundtracks to "out To Sea" and the new recording of "1776"

I agree.

After Nemesis, "Blue Skies" will forever bring a tear to my eyes though.

I agree.

After Nemesis, "Blue Skies" will forever bring a tear to my eyes though.

I wish the full version of the song was on the Nemesis soundtrack.. :clap: Sad that that song not only was cut for time constraints in the movie, but it also did not appear(other than the first strains of it in "A New Ending") on the CD

I wish the ful verson of blue skies was on the soundtrack too.

But if it was, then it probally would of been the origional composer singing it, not Data.

I wish the ful verson of blue skies was on the soundtrack too.

But if it was, then it probally would of been the origional composer singing it, not Data.

Not necesseratly.

Look at the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

A big thanks for the song :D

It's really funny

I didn't know he had an album. I'll be looking for that!

It's out of print now unfortunately but you can download all of the songs from it at Kazaa. He has such an amazing voice. Ol' Yellow Eyes is definitely one of my favourite albums.

I had almost forgotten about this thread. I remember it giving endless hours of entertainment. If you have not see this thread yet be sure to check out page 3 of the thread to hear Data singing in "Row, row, row, your boat" syle.:laugh:

I wanted to bring this back out for my two favorite sisters, who have come to be like family to me and I could not imagine life without them.

I had almost forgotten about this thread.  I remember it giving endless hours of entertainment.  If you have not see this thread yet be sure to check out page 3 of the thread to hear Data singing in "Row, row, row, your boat" syle.:laugh:

I wanted to bring this back out for my two favorite sisters, who have come to be like family to me and I could not imagine life without them.

AAAAWWWWW! You're so sweet, dill!!!!

This song is definitely a classic.

this is just great! i love you guys, my day is better just b/c of this! :huh: