Which CSI do you like most

Which CSI is better  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which CSI is better

• CSI Las vegas (orignal)
    • CSI Miami
    • CSI Newyork
    • CSI wisconsin

I love CSI and I was wondering which one you think is better.

From my personal stand point I LOVE CSI Miami better than new york and Las Vegas. Miami has a paradise look to it so you are like oh its so bright and happy and than somebody is dead, I like that for some reason I also. Las vegas gives it a gambling look like your gambling to live or die. But new york I hates it its to dark and scary it dose not have any suspense to it to me at least.

I voted Miami although it is a difficult choice because I do like them all. But I have noticed that NY is a little monochromatic and Miami is very visually bright and interesting. Miami is also in Florida and even though Miami is some distance from where I live I can relate to the scenery most times.

But if I had to choose between David Caruso and Gary Sinise - I'd have to go for Sinise - NY has only been on three times and the characters are still growing and his character isn't nearly as flashy as Caruso's but he's very appealing (intriguing)

UH OH, RK, you and I had the exact same thought at the exact same time. I just started a thread almost exactly like this. Is there room for two?? I think there might be :flowers: We can have the "Battle of the CSI's" :flowers::flowers:

AHHH! Don't make me choose! I like them all (even though I haven't really seen NY because of school but I've taped it and it looks good, plus I mean, c'mon it has Gary Sinise).

Has anyone else read the CSI novel series by Max Allan Collins? They are very cool, he has the characters down pat and the stories are good (they're original, so its a case never seen on TV).

CSI Wisconsin episoed 1

Click For Spoiler
Bertha and bob are investigating a murder of a rich dairy farmer found in a cow pasture while Ilya and steve are investigating a rotting cow corpse some they find out that the person in the pasture was beating by a shovel and than trampled by cows

LOL I wish.

I voted Wisconsin because I don't really see a difference between the three series. Different actors, different locales but the style of all three series are the same. You could write one script, change the names and use it for all three series.

CSI:NY, because Gary Sinise is in it! :thumbup:

I like the first three, but the original CSI is my fav. This one about Wisconsin sounds intriging? Where and when is it aired? LOL! It must have something to do with cows. Or may Sven and Ole? :biggrin:

My comment about the color scheme was purely about the technical filming of the shows but that does set a "mood" for the series. Here's a couple of pictures.

**okay here's not pictures --- doen't know why they wouldn't display***

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I love both the Original and Miami, I havn't seen the NY one and I didn't even know they did a Wisconsin one.

There's such a thing called CSi Wisconsin?

I'm a big fan of CSI Bur I never heard of CSI wisconsin?

When did it come out?