Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

Oh jeez

Ok, listen to this one.

How long have I been waiting for season 4? Basically, a long time.

Suprise! Enterprise got preempted by the Presidential debate Friday night.

Thanks guys.

Ok, listen to this one.

How long have I been waiting for season 4?  Basically, a long time.

Suprise!  Enterprise got preempted by the Presidential debate Friday night.

Thanks guys.

269023[/snapback]

But the premiere isn't until this Friday correct ? I hope you get to see it..I know I'll be quite upset if UPN puts something else on instead.. :clap:

The debate is scheduled for 9:00 - doen't Enterprise come on at 8:00 - at least for people with UPN. Enterprise is on my local schedule for 11:00 p.m. Friday - which means it would come on at 8:00 for people with UPN - so check your schedule - maybe you'll still get to watch.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Oh..I thought ussacclaim was talking about last friday..I'm not up to when these debates are..I hope UPN will still show Enterprise this friday or the trivia chat session on saturday will be cancelled.. :clap:

I will be setting my VCR! Even though I don't get to see it right away, I 'm still excited! At last! new Enterprise epsiodes!

Well you have to admit that your presidential debates are very important, the episode is just put off for a little time.

Well you have to admit that your presidential debates are very important, the episode is just put off for a little time.

269584[/snapback]

Actually, it appears the episode will not be on at all that night, or Saturday, since baseball will be on all day.

Hope you all enjoy the season premiere. I give myself a 15% chance of getting to see it.

269584[/snapback]

Actually, it appears the episode will not be on at all that night, or Saturday, since baseball will be on all day.

Hope you all enjoy the season premiere. I give myself a 15% chance of getting to see it.

269610[/snapback]

That's lousy that you will miss it..Looks like I'll be able to see it on UPN friday night in my area...Hopefully..

I share your misery, ussacclaim! I too will most likely miss the season opener, after waiting all this time, but because of obligations that keep me away from a television set.

If one meeting breaks up early, there is a possibility of getting to a TV, but it seems unlikely. Alas!

I was convinced I had missed it last week! :b-day:

I have plans for Friday, so I'm hoping we'll get the repeat Saturday. I like baseball, but I'd rather have my ENT fix! :b-day:

Wow....I've been waiting for this Friday for a long time!!!!

Its great to be back onboard at STF.net and I look forward to our usual interesting debates about episodes :flowers:

It now appears I will miss next weeks episode as well since Baseball will be on Friday night and Saturday.

::biggrin:: seriously, I'm going to be very annoyed the next two weeks.

ABC and NBC are broadcaasting teh debates so why does FOX have to, especially when next Friday FOX will be showing Baseball instead of the Presidential Debate. Can anyone explain that one?

Bottom line: I'm not happy, hope I don't drag anyone else down with me and apologies in advance if I do.

Odd thing happened. I was going to see if it would be on at 8 and as I was flipping I saw a commercial so decided to watch it then Enterprise came on so I got to see it after all!!

Maybe my local UPN providers changed by I got to see Stormfront, excellent by the way, so I'm happy again.

Thanks everybody for your support. This thread can be closed at the moderator's convenience now.