Sign in to follow this  
hellsgate

A "Hey!" From "Hell's-Gate Station".

Just thought I'd drop in & leave a few comments with y'all. Fantastic group here, btw. I'm Jason Hauck of Canada. 27 years old, 5'10", 190 Lb's., Blue Eyes, Short Brown/Red Hair. Fan of everything Trek. Federation prototype vessels & stations especially. I run my own site "Star Trek: Hell's-Gate". Some parts may take a bit to load but it's well worth the wait. Any comments & such can be directed to:

ufpi_morgan@hotmail.com

http://www.angelfire.com/ak4/startrekfanfi...troduction.html

Welcome to the boards!

waving.gif

Another Canadian here (Manitoba). I'm one of the mods so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I'm a B.C. boy originally (Cambell River on Vancouver Island,) but I've spent the last five years in Ottawa. Might consider going home soon, depending on whether or not I'm accepted for an IT training project for heading up a Technical Assistance gig with a Community Internet Access Project with an Anti-Poverty Group here near the end of the month. I miss my family out west, I've been out of the loop for a while & I need to know if anyone's left (that haven't married / had kids, etc.) Thank you for your warm welcome. I hope my stuff will help some aspiring homepage builders.

Jason K.S. Hauck

ufpi_morgan@hotmail.com

Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

:wow:WElcome to the coolest site, from a fellow Canuck - live long and prosper, or at least have a lot of fun

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you more in this community

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this