Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

The ultimate creature of the night!

Werewolf or Vampire?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Werewolf or Vampire?

• Werewolf
    • Vampire

Which is the ultimate creature of the night? The wimpy Vampire that needs blood to survive or the ravenous Werewolf who kills with no mercy and has superhuman strength?

americanwerewolf1.jpg

vampire.jpg

Werewolf all the way!! I love werewolves the kill people so vicously and the people that are them transform in a painful matter and I dont know why but I think its cool.

Hmm i voted for the Vampire as the ultimate creature or the night,i mean take a look at blade he kicks some serious butt :(

The ultimate creature of the night is- ME! Just kiddding... I think. Vampire, definitely. Werewolves can only go out once a month, vampires hunt every night. Besides, [most] vampires are good-looking. I love pale skin and dark hair.

Yeah. Older, more experienced werewolves can transform at will. Which makes them cooler than Vampires.

Vampire, as it can toy with your emotions for ages, always catch up with you, and really scare the **** out of you, whereas if you saw a werewolf, you'd just run...

I'd have to say vampire. I would much rather suck the blood out of some unsuspecting village woman them run around naked and eat people raw. Don't get me wrong, I love werewolves, just had to vote vampire in this poll. It's the intelligence factor. :vampire:

Difficult one. Although I do like the werewolf being very primal, killing on istinct etc. I'm going to have to go with the vampire, brains will win.

I think it's actually a mix of both, as shown on Underworld (think 'Romeo and Juliet' meets 'Dracula meets the Wolfman'). Both have strengths and weaknesses, but combine both and the strengths eventually win out and the resulting being is stronger then BOTH!!! hehehe

Vampire....

I love the taste of blood in steak... I also have really pointy vampire teeth....

*thwacks hang* at least werewolves dont haft to worry about been killed by woodensteaks

267063[/snapback]

You've been watching too much Buffy! Those vampires are wusses.Real vampires would simply laugh at being staked through the heart. Laugh then tear whoever staked them head off.

Definitely vampires!

I have fangs - sharp enough to pierce tin cans

I hate sunlight.

I love darkness.

I'm nocturnal.

I once bit into my brothers shoulder during a fight years ago, and i actually drank the blood.