Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILIKESEVEN

* McRoddeberry *

Hello Everybody and Welcom to my new fastfood drive inn

Can i take your order? :pepsi:

post-948-1096277498.jpg

:( I love it!!! :blink: Is that you on that Spiffy wagon ILS?? :laugh: OK, What's on the menu?? :(

Todays Special is: The McGa'gh extra large, Andorian fries and you can choose between a Vulcan rootbeer-shake or a Ferengi-bugshake

And for the kids we have ofcourse our famous Happyvulcan-meal with always a nice action figure this time you can collect the entire Romulan-Counsel

post-948-1096360049.jpg

:( WEEK-SPECIAL :P

Becouse the Romulan-week was a succes so next week will be Klingon-week.

In the Happyklingon-meal you will find all sorts off Klingon swords and knives.

For the adults we have the Special Klingon Buffet, eating in klingon style and like klingons :)

This picture is from last Klingon-week last year, it was a succes then

Come over and Enjoy the Food :)

post-948-1096622903_thumb.jpg

Looks to be a dead skinned animal on the back of a pick-up truck. Was it good ILS??? :) Do you call a pick-up truck a "Take-Away" truck? In America they call a Take-Away window a Pick-up Window. So is a Pick-Up truck called a Take-Away truck? :( See where I'm goin here with this??? :) :(

I know I'm :P So :giljotiini: Why don't you? :) :( :)

^ Jeanway. I've never seen a truck with table legs! :)

@ ILS do the eyeballs come part of the meal or are they extra? :( :P

Sorry, Airies, but that looks like a truck to me. :) You seeing table legs somewhere??? Maybe your still sick and are delerious. :( :P :)

Sorry, Airies, but that looks like a truck to me. :) You seeing table legs somewhere??? Maybe your still sick and are delerious. :(  :P  :)

268095[/snapback]

His left arm is on the truck the "meal" is on a table you can see the legs by his right knee. :( (Why are we debating what the feast is sitting on? Comeon lets go eat! :( :) )

What knee. I don't see his knee at all. :P OK, now I see the table legs, but what's that shiny thing in the lower left? Looks "Truckish" to me. :)

ILS, could you please lose the purple. I can't read it. Go with another, more readable color, please??? And not the green either, I can't read that one either. Thanks. :( :) :P

The one thing about the Klingon Happy Meal you need to remember is there's still the question of who exactly is the meal. There's something about food that eats you if you don't eat it first. :P

Looks to be a dead skinned animal on the back of a pick-up truck. Was it good ILS??? :clap: Do you call a pick-up truck a "Take-Away" truck? In America they call a Take-Away window a  Pick-up Window. So is a Pick-Up truck called a Take-Away truck? :bow:  See where I'm goin here with this??? :clap:  :)

I know I'm :clap:  So :giljotiini: Why don't you? :)  :clap:  :hug:

268077[/snapback]

As you can see Jeany, we serve this delicious Klingon-dish on a table

post-948-1096890033_thumb.jpg

@ ILS do the eyeballs come part of the meal or are they extra? :clap: :clap:

268082[/snapback]

No extra charche for the eyeball, you should trie them they are delicious :clap:

post-948-1096890527_thumb.jpg

And for the kids we have ofcourse our famous Happyvulcan-meal with always a nice action figure this time you can collect the entire Romulan-Counsel

267153[/snapback]

Can I have one of those please :clap: *bats eyes sweetly*

I am sorry to say, but the HappyVulcan-Menu was last week, :b-day: we have the Happy klingon menu now, do you want a Ferengi-bugshake with it or a a Bloodwine-lite? :b-day:

So is this "Synthohol"? Or the real thing??? :b-day: {You know your nuts, ILS, don't you??} :b-day:

I am sorry to say, but the HappyVulcan-Menu was last week, :b-day:  we have the Happy klingon menu now,  do you want a Ferengi-bugshake with it or a a Bloodwine-lite?  :b-day:

269388[/snapback]

can i have a blood win lite please :b-day: *bats eyelids sweetly*

Hmmm, can,t stand a *bats eyelids sweetly* twice

Here you are a Bloodwine-lite, and becouse it is you i will give you a extre portion of G'agh :flowers:

EVRYBODDY, LISTEN, NEXT WEEK IT IS "VULCANWEEK"

That means, we have a boring-meal-special.

* No-taste-burgers

* No-taste-Soda

* No-Fries

(sorry, but after that we have FERENGI-WEEK, YEAH)

:flowers:

hmmmm, maybe i have some Kt'ar for you, but it is not warm anymore, but kt'ar is best eaten when it is cold :flowers: