Minty wrapers..( just a few )

a ring

and a watch..

my laptop

5 half finished warhammer figures

40 small paint bottles

2 glasses of water

1 glass of Metho

A HUGE stack of college papers waiting for me to tend to (dreds)

An office pen stacker

My mouse

About 1000 Warhammer figures (above the desk)

A Lord of the rings book

Set of small draws

And a 2 litre bottle of Coke!!!

All my games, my DS9 season 7 disk 7, my cellular phone, remote control, head phones, some tape, and the printer/copier.

Underneath my computer table on the left of me is:

CPU

PC Friendly Computer Manuals

PC Friendly Windows 95 CDs (From when we first had a computer)

Underneath my computer table on the right is:

A draw full of hardware manuals, pc mouses, my laptop cables, cartridge re-filling kits, and a few Windows XP CDs for restoring.

On my computer table, to the left of me is:

The Lexmark X5150 All-In-One printer and scanner.

Paperwork I printed off earlier

My dad's stapler

My McFly CD case

My glasses and it's case

A sphere- shaped glass paperweight.

In front is:

The monitor

A glass of apple juice

My throat sweets.

To the left of me is:

My brother's PC game joystick

My brother's PC game manual

The lamp

NO, I don't have any Trek on the computer table as it is used by the whole family but upstairs I have my laptop, computer mouse and CDs on my desk which has my Klingon Dictionary on.

On the small cart to my left:

My stereo and a couple CDs ("Murphy's Irish Pubs", "Say your Prayers, Little One: String Quartet Tribute to Metallica", and a dual CD pack: "Scottish Moors"/"Emerald Isle") My CD case that is usually on this cart is behind me in my bags (just got home from my competition a couple hours ago)

My art supplies (crayons, colored pencils, three or four small jars of glitter, ribbon, etc.)

A jigsaw puzzle still in its box "Crystals & Candlelight - Ferry to Fairyland" - a painting by Josephine Wall

Stapler

Hole punch

a couple of my old stubs from past paychecks that are all folded up from being in my purse

On the small table in front of me:

My keyboard

wrist rest pad

lamp that has a glitter version of a lava lamp on it

and my headphones

just above the desk is a paper that has a joke on it "The New Priest" - warning it does have a couple swearwords in it. - It was a joke that someone found when I was in middle school, printed it and made a ton of copies at school and passed it around to everyone... until they were caught, anyhow.

My tassles from graduation are hanging from a shelf (C/O '98)

On the portion of that shelf that is just above my keyboard table: My Data figure from Insurrection, a figure of US Grant (well, he is my 6th Great uncle so that makes sense, IMO), a poem written about me by my grandmother

my diploma from HS, and my Associates in Arts degree, as well as a couple awards from HS & college

To the right of me:

Now this would get to be a long list because my actual computer desk spans about five feet and is also a shelving unit that is from floor to ceiling (mom & I built it about 8 years ago). But nearest the computer is:

My computer monitor (below the desk is the actual computer), speakers, mouse, network adapter, printer

My four 1st place trophies from this weekends dance competition :( Those will be moved to another area of my room as soon as I put the shelf up.

A bottle of water I am drinking

My camera & cell phone (waiting on my best friend to call me... but it might be a bit late for him to call me tonight, since he knows I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow to go to work)

A jar that has various pens, pencils, scissors, thumbtacks, paperclips, and stuff in it.

A bottle of purple nail polish & a bottle of remover.

Two figurines of Angels I got as gifts from my sister & brother in law and my mother.

Various figurines that I got from various family members, inherited from my grandmother

A cup from Cirque du Soliel's La Nouba (my sister got it for me when she was on her honeymoon, since she knows I am a big fan of Cirque)

A handful of candles (I kind of like collecting candles)

a 1 liter bottle of Mountain Dew that I set aside to drink the water instead.

and a stack of paperwork for the upcoming competition I am helping out with (I am one of the chairpeople for it :) So is my sister)

A couple buckets, because sadly I have a roof leak taht I gotta get fixed

A Nutcracker that my dad got me for Christmas (I was in the local production of the Ballet, which was why he chose it for me :) )

A sword (used to be part of a cane my sister had loaned to me, but the cane had been messed up. So all I have is the sword part).

And below the desk/shelf to my right

A small plastic shelving unit that has all my papers and stuff